Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+11
Wenditi
Hazou
Haji Yukimura
JennyReika
Anime-A
Hinamori44
Tanaki Kyo
seshoru
Nance
joe4ever86
Loli Gaga
15 posters

Who's your favorite Anime Villain?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Who's your favorite Anime Villain? Empty Who's your favorite Anime Villain?

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

My all time favorite is Kuroro lucifer(HxH), or creed (black cat)

they both seem to have the same fashion sense and i love thier evil aura.

I like the theme Maestro of death plus roses, plus hot guy, plus world destruction, it all adds up.

my dark dark musical romance.

buwahahahah

ok,enuff about my story, how about you?
    joe4ever86
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 6791

Who's your favorite Anime Villain? Empty Re: Who's your favorite Anime Villain?

Post by joe4ever86 Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 pm

My all-time favorite villian is Vegeta from DBZ. Granted that he did turn good for a while....it didn't matter to me. He's real cool when he's bad. He was even cooler when he was turned into Majin Vegeta and then later on Fused with Goku to make Vegito >8D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

Post by Nance Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 pm

My favorite villain would be.. Noitora. He's prefect. He's a role model for villains. I find him really cool and awesome. your lovely mod
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6766

Post by seshoru Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 am

Hmm thats a hard pick... i'd have to say Darsha(sp) from wolf's rain!
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22867

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm

*Jells*
    "L is the best villian i've ever seen!!! He and his brothers! they are so awsom! actualy... no... L is not villian.. sorry... hes a cop... so... then... Kira is best villian =) "
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

bwahaha I agree Tanaki-chan! L...uhm I mean Kira is awesome villian! He´s so bad! And cool...*sigh*
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7278

Post by Anime-A Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 am

My all time favorite is Shishio Makoto from Rurouni kenshin.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:04 am

The Deflowerer... from Shin-chan... XD

Okay, no, Id have to say that really, hmm... well I like Diva from Blood+, just because I think that its unique the way that she is the twin and the bad guy and she seems so frail.

I love Sesshomaru though, but I wouldnt necessarily call him a bad guy, sometimes he is, and sometimes he isnt...

Meowth from Pokemon cause he is so cute...

And Meiling from Cardcaptor Sakura, although she isnt really bad either, but she is just so darn cute, and so are all those cards! I love them all!

Hmmm...
    Can I go with Grimmjow too since he is just so hot?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am

Tosen-sama and Aizen-sama

BANZAI AIZEN-SAMAAAAA *dies
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Favorite Anime Villians eh? Well I have a few;

1.) The Invid from the 3rd chapter of Robotech. Oh yeah also Kyron, The Zentradi Warlord that dies at the end of the first chapter by ramming his crusier kamikaze style into the SDF 1 and killing almost all of the crew of it, in the best episode of the series, "Battlecry".

2.) Naraku From Inuyasha. Come on he's the perfect weasel half the time, and a tough problem the rest. A true manipulator.

3.) Justice from Afro Samurai. A 3 armed guy with a katana and two revovlers? What's not to like?

4.) Aizen from Bleach. Pure, cold cruelty.

5.) Diva and Samuel from Blood +

6.) Kira From Death Note

7.) The 7 Devils From Ninja Scroll

8.) The guy from Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GiG that led the refugee resistance. I forget his name right off hand, but he was the one that spoke to people through the net, rather than with his voice.

9.) Father and the Homunculi from Full Metal Alchemist. Father is only in the manga now, but he will be the main villian in the new upcoming series that starts in April.

10.) The warriors from the way of the dragon in Blade of the Immortal.

Ok, I'm going to stop there since I'm outta breath and this got out of hand..lol
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6974

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 pm

I like a lot:

Shishio from Roruni Kenshin

Kira from Death Note in a way because he so smart and clever

Darsha from Wolf's Rain....he was hot and he had one wolf eye and one human, and he was cool

Naraku from Inuyasha....this guy cannot die, literally cannot die and it's awesome

Orochimaru from Naruto.....I love Orochimaru, snakes sweet, freaky looking guy even sweeter and he's sexy....I was literally upset when Sasuke absorbed him and killed him....um no...emo boy give me back Orochimaru

Edit: Just realize that really isn't a lot
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:42 am

Well, I would have said Kira, but ...

I cant consider Kira a bad guy... In all honesty, he is doing what he believes to be right, and he thinks that he is giving justice to ppl who do bad things...

I have to say, there are some times I wish I had a Death Note... of course, I couldnt use it, I would feel too guilty, but Kira aka Light, is an awesome... anti-hero.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6974

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 am

JennyReika wrote:Well, I would have said Kira, but ...

I cant consider Kira a bad guy... In all honesty, he is doing what he believes to be right, and he thinks that he is giving justice to ppl who do bad things...

I have to say, there are some times I wish I had a Death Note... of course, I couldnt use it, I would feel too guilty, but Kira aka Light, is an awesome... anti-hero.

Once you start killing innocents for "justice" then you are a villain or a bad guy.
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18748

Post by Wenditi Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:56 am

I would say Grimmjow and quite Gin hmm maybe Ulquiorra too...but Grimmjow is my most favourite villian I like his personality and look :)
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7281

Post by Champola Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

My favorite is Hao Asakura from Shaman King and Gluttony from FMA

cool people 8)~
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 am

Naruto - Orochimaru
    Bleach - Aizen and the Arrancars (Gin and Tosen)
    Naruto Shippuden - Orochimaru, Sasuke, Gurren
    Medabots - The old guy who is a medabot himself...i forgot his name
    Case Closed - Phantom Kid - Is he a villain or is he just a thief who turns good?
    There are many more I just can't remember there names....
    OH YEA
    Full Metal Alchemist - The Humonculis
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6728

Post by Tsukishiro Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Yomi from Yu yu Hakusho

Kurei from Flame of Recca

Hisoka from Hunter X hunter

Gin and Ulqui from Bleach

The Homunculi from FMA
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7278

Post by Anime-A Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm

I like Knives and Legato from trigun... Man Kinves made Legato pwn Vash so thats my favorite.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

MAAAH, mine changed i think.

Now i think its isayama Yomi from ga-rei Zero. She's just soooo ebil, and i love it, i love it.

Its a blood ball., magnificent
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25905

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Kira-sama all the way. He is awesome for who he is.

Ai-chan. lol He is so manipulative and is packed with illusion spectastic!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:51 pm