Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Birthday! {OPEN}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Birthday! {OPEN} Empty Birthday! {OPEN}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Sisters.

That's what they were.

Enemies...

That's what they're supposed to be.

Family....

That's what they found in each other....

It was almost night fall when Rocker arrived at the park, snow was falling and the ground was slippery, everything was covered white. Fog puffed from her every pant, "Sorry I'm late!" She begged, knees bent catching her breath, eyes closed facing the ground. "But I got it!" she bragged, the excitement in her voice rising. "Happy Birthday, Keiko!"

Sniper eyed her with concern, standing up she stood next to her sister with soft eyes, she has grown to care for this person, they weren't related by blood nor were they anything close to friends. They were enemies. But this play has been on for so long, that there were times when she no longer knew when she was being real, or fake. She liked Rocker, her sister, but everything had an expiration date, and this, all of this, will end soon enough.

6 years, they have been together for at least 6 years. And on this day, 6 years ago, Rocker found her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Birthday! {OPEN} Empty Re: Birthday! {OPEN}

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 pm

A gate appeared beyond the park. An tiny shinigami floated down to the ground with an umbrella opened. Falling gently as the snow was. Her pale skin, silver hair was as pure as the snow. When she landed her goggles lifted up to reveal a familiar character. The only thing keeping her warm was gloves and a scarf. She held out a small package covered in paper, plain as snow. "I heard it was someone's special day. tanjobi omedeto!"

Her nose was red as a reindeer and her fingertips frozen yet the smile froze in sincerity. "To have a great day in beautiful weather, may the days before you bring happiness and j-" Before the sentence could finish the young one sneezed.
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

BD-cash : 4155

Post by Cero Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

The air was cool, the feeling of cold wet snowflakes landing on my flesh sent shivers through out my body and made my hair stand on end on the back of my neck. I had been traveling for some time now, visiting village after village in less fortunate lands. I had been synonymous among the people in those lands as a miracle healer, healing those on the brink of death from ailments aplenty. I was now in a more technologically advanced and driven land so I found myself drifting like a ghost through the cities of 'London'. I had made home in a park for now, resting in the trees, snuggled in the warmth of my black trench coat. My hat resting delightfully on my face to keep the snow which, every once in a while, loved to drip from the branches down onto me.

I had been drifting in and out of sleep for a while now due to constantly being bantered by individuals who happened upon me while I 'slept' in the trees. I probably had some sort of name by now since I had been staying in this park for well over a week. I would only leave to sedate the hunger in my stomach which came every once in a while before coming back. I believed that this night would be much like the others, the soft glow of the lamps shining on the soft white of the snow. Silence would fill the air with only the occasional sound of snow plummeting from one of the trees to the ground. It was peaceful, it was serene. Yet tonight seemed like it would be a little bit different than others.

I was awoken by words, the soft voice of a female talking to some one within the park. It was getting nippy so my attention was pulled to the one who had spoke. My hand took my cap off of my face as I shifted my head slightly on the branch to watch. It was two females, standing, apparently the birthday of one of them, the one known as Keiko. It was a... Heart warming sight... But in the end my attention was taken away from the girls by another one that had made an appearance. This one had seemingly come from nowhere, my eyes locked onto her as a small frown appeared on my face as she spoke to the one whose birthday was supposedly today. I shifting in my tree, turning to a sitting position before I gently laid my nodachi on my lap.

I was hidden, or at least my presence was, as my spiritual presence was almost akin to that of a regular human. Of course I stuck out as a sore thumb up in the tree, a man in all black with a strange white with black polka dot cap sitting on my head. I watched them for now, not wanting to really interrupt their little conversation so for now I would watch. Gold piercing eyes would see just what sort of conversations this little group would have.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 am

"AKI! You're here!" Rocker yelled as she saw the 3rd division captain arrive, she had the perfect timing as they were just about to cut the cake. Keiko seeing as Aki sneezed, snapped her fingers making a coat appear on top of Aki, it fell on her head, it was 2 sizes too big, Kekio smiled, laughing a little. "Thanks, everyone."

Rocker brought out the cake and buried one candle in the middle, she lit it with a match before she started singing the birthday song.

It was strange, there were two shinigami's celebrating her birthday with her, but she couldn't be any happier. But somehow, she cant shrug the feeling of being watch off. There was a strange air in the surrounding, it was as if someone was watching them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 am

Aki laughed and gladly put on the coat that engulfed her tiny body. She smiled at it. "The Human world's weather is so unpredictable... though it is colder in the soul society!" She walked closer to the two. She stared around the area as she wondered why they were celebrating it outside but then again a clear snowy field was also a beautiful setting.

As the stopped walking she looked back and around the trees. She laughed, "Someone's playing hide and seek and is currently losing considering they chose a black outfit on such a white day. " Shifting the present from one hand to the other she stared at the trees.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am

Keiko blew the candle with the thought "I knew it" in her head, as expected of the 3rd division captain, she might look weak, but that's just a front, she was actually... "EHH!? Someone's watching us?" Rocker turned her head angrily scanning the area, how could she have missed such a thing? Was she not as sharp as she was back when she was still in the Rebel Alliance? She bared her teeth as she immediately hid the cake, and by the looks of it, she was willing to kill for the cake, she crouched over it protectively. "No one can steal this cake.'
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 pm

I continued to watch the small group, my golden eyes never left their forms as I remained quite and nestled up in my tree. I released a soft sigh, the air in front of me full of the gentle fog which I expelled from my mouth with every breath. Apparently the one girl thought I was playing hide and seek when in reality I was here for quite some time just resting till they started being a little noisy. I shifted on the branch, my hand lightly pressing against it as I felt the rough bark against my hand. The one girl seemed hell bent on protecting the cake which made me giggle softly as I pushed off. My opposite hand grabbed by weapon, whipping it around as I quickly threw it on my shoulder while I soared through the air. Then with a very soft thud I landed on the ground around twenty feet from the group.

"Yo." I merely said, my golden eyes staring at the group. My hands remained at my sides, completely engulfed in my long jacket's sleeves which extended a good four inches past my finger tips. "It's not so good to make so much noise in a park, hmm~?" I asked, a curious little question I asked the ground before I crossed my arms. "Especially a shinigami making so much ruckus. Though it's to be expected I guess since discipline was never a shinigami's finest point." I said, speaking my mind as I shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head to one side. "Happy Birthday I guess even though I don't entirely know either one of you three. It's always good to be a little nice."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Aki paid no attention to him approaching their group but only to listen to him. She spun her Umbrella around and laughed at his words. "I guess that just means Shinigami are strong willed don't you think? uh... I don't really know your name. " She never saw this being, but he swung a sword with a presence of a fellow hollow. Probably a Vizard. But not to jump the gun she say on the park bench and just waited his response.
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

I merely looked at the first girl who decided to respond to me which surprisingly was the more fragile looking shinigami girl but of course she was the more observant. I listened to her words, my gold eyes never leaving her nor did my attention leave her. I observed her every movement, watching her find a spot on the park bench as she seemed to wait for my response. My response would be quite the expected on. "Depends on how you look at it I guess. It's good to be strong willed but like many other things there is a certain limit to it. Most strong willed people are quite stubborn in nature... And they are usually the first to die." I responded, grabbing my weapon I twirled it and struck the ground with the end of the sheath, sticking it there. The weapon itself was the same height as myself from the beginning of the sheath all the way to the tip of the blade.

"I go by Cero... It's a lot easier to remember." I said, my excuse was far from the truth as this adopted name was merely a front to keep prying shinigami from finding me. It had been quite some time since I had last been part of the Gotei but I am sure they still keep an eye out for me. It was only natural to be hunted when you are labeled as a murderer. "May I ask you fair maidens what your names are?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am

As he responded she took note of how observant he was. He made strong eye contact while listening, and while speaking. He wasn't rude nor was he too formal. A quite nice vizard in her opinion. "Ah most shinigami do die very easily I have to admit. It's mostly cause they haven't listened to their guts or their own souls, or even their own zanpaktou." She said lightly laughing.

She twirled the umbrella above her as she grinned with slit eyes at the snowy sky. The cold breath seen through the air as she told him her identity. "Name is Aki~ Cero is your name? Huh~ some hollows might wonder why their power is a vizards name don't you think?"
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am

My eyes slowly closed, gold hidden for only moments before appearing once again from behind my eye lids. The cool hair was slowly beginning to get to me as each breath released a gentle soft of white into the air. My eyes remained locked on the one who I had responded with my statement on my beliefs on strong wills. Will power will only get you so far in life, the rest must be done by immediate action. My hands gently unwrapped as my strong gaze never left the smaller individual sitting on the bench. Usually being the leader of the medical squads that I was placed in had instilled a sort of powerful sense on concentration. She wasn't what she appeared to be, as most things tended to be. She looked frail, weak, idiotic. Though it was highly unlikely that she was any of them. I was pulled away from my thoughts as she spoke once again, identifying herself as Aki.

It was funny how she questioned my name on how a hollow might take it but when she spoke about vizards I narrowed my eyes slightly. "I believe it to be the ultimate irony. To be named something that generally hurts those that it touches. I am quoted as being the best in my field. Or at least I once was when I was apart of the Gotei. I'm surprised you call me a vizard so calmly. Who's to say I'm not just another rouge shinigami murderer?" I questioned her, she was flinging that word around like it was a common thing to run into people who were both Shinigami and Hollow. Vizard was a word I had heard some squads mention once and I realized they were people with the same condition as mine. Though the means they had reached this condition was probably completely different. "What are you one of those freaks? Vizard you say?" I questioned, a small grin on my face as I leaned further into my weapon which remained planted in the ground. My eyes left the smaller girl for now, paying more attention to the two other girls who had been quiet for now. They must be a lot less talkative than the smaller one.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 am

The man named Cero in front of her beaming eyes spoke so soundly. He was right, how did I know that he was a vizard. Well then again she was one herself in a way. But that is something she didn't mention in detail. She only pasted a wide mischievous grin on her face with her slit eyes she tilted her head. "Well you don't seem to be a murderer. I mean, if you were I'll kill you right back! What part of the gotei were you in? I sure don't remember you. Then again I don't remember people too well sometimes. especially those with no spark."

The snow piled up on her umbrella and a little pile that formed fell to the ground making a small noise. She realized this man seemed to be new to the term Vizard. But to her they were no freaks. "Freaks? Haha Vizard are more. I am a simple 5'3 shinigami with silver hair and many secrets. Let's put it that way. "
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 am

As if appearing out of nowhere, Kyouga appeared close to the group. He was interested to discover that a Vizard was there. He said nothing or even made a specific expression displayed. It was likely that Rocket and Aki would be glad to see him again, but this other person was something different to him. Whether he was a threat or not would be up to them, ultimately.
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 am

My eyes left the two who were quiet, returning to the more talkative of the bunch. It was likely she could feel my eyes piercing through her, bright gold locked directly on her. She had my attention as she said that I didn't seem like a murderer and she inquired about what part of the Gotei I had been in. I was a little hesitant in responding to her since she still seemed to have some ground in the Gotei. I wasn't so far in calling myself a murderer even if I hadn't been making conscious decisions when I had done so. "I was passed around inside the Gotei due to my prowess in the medical field. So I was apart of every squad but I didn't hold any rank even though I had been mentioned at being that of a captain in level. Not really sure if they were just trying to brush my ego so I worked harder, though." I said, one of my hands moved up, shifting my head slowly on my head before I pulled my weapon from the ground.

I could feel some one new had decided to join the little party that was going on in this small little part in London. For now I ignored who ever it was as I laid my nodachi on my shoulder. "You probably don't recognize me because either you weren't apart of the Gotei yet or you were a lower ranking individual at the time. Though it's obvious that you must be of higher ranking now. A captain I would assume?" My question was blatant as I slowly moved across the snow, leaving no steps as I made my way to the bench. "To state it... I am a murderer but it depends on how you look at it. I told you a little about myself so why don't you tell me about you? Ya little freak." I said, a grin on my face as I tried to continue to play with the idea that I wasn't this 'vizard' that I was just another rouge shinigami.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 am

As Cero spoke she felt the presence of Kyouga. He was hidden still somewhere. In due time she believed when he wanted to, he would show his face to all of us. Aki winked at Rocket for a little sorry to ruin this fun party to mock and joke with the man in front of her. He seemed to be more of a healer then a fighter, but then again who knows. His sword can tell otherwise. But maybe he was right, he was probably dead while she still roamed the earth with a heartbeat and not a sword. "Who knows, I'm only just a little over 300 years old. Probably youngest in the gotei. or I just didn't bother to remember a non-gamer." She said laughing.

"captain? yeah but titles aren't really my thing unless it's naming me the king of all victors." His eyes were like bullets but her smile was a vest. She opened her eyes only slightly to reveal the same gold hue. They both shared something, the eyes of a viper and the smile of a cynical fox. The word 'freak' made her smile even bigger with a heartfelt laugh. "A murderer who heals. How ironic. I told you who i am. I am a simple 5'3 shinigami with silver hair. But if you really want more I'm the master of games and the king of the 3rd." She said jokingly before her eyes returned to the slits that shaped like a sly fox.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 am

"I didn't know you were a master of games Aki. What else have you been hiding from me?" Kyouga asked his old ally with a sly grin before he patted her shoulder. In all honesty, he was bored before he got here, but hopefully he would be able to overcome it. However, he had many theories about this Vizard. Right now, he couldn't afford any unnecessary conflicts.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Rocker shook her head, covering her ears from all the conversation being thrown back and forth. "BLAAAAH! Enough of that! Keiko! Let's cut the cake already!" She dint go through all the trouble of getting this cake for it to freeze over this crazy snowy day. She lit the candles and sang the birthday song horribly.

Keiko laughed, she eyed Kyouga immediately recognizing him from Claire's memories, but she was no longer Clair'e nor was she Beilee. She blew the candle and smilled at everyone. She flipped a card and crushed it with her hands. Plates appeared in place of the cards. "Lets eat!"
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 am

I was quiet at this point, listening to Aki closely as my own golden eyes locked onto hers, my attention unwavering even when the new arrival to the party spoke. My eyes remained locked on her, so many questions were in my head at this time but I kept them to myself. I wanted to ask about current affairs or if I, actually my old picture and name, were still plastered somewhere in the Gotei. Slowly my gaze left the little captain, turning to the two who had remained quite seemingly the entire time. My eyes remained locked on them as one wanted to eat the cake now before it froze over. He listened closely as the one sang the birthday song, horribly out of tune as it was, while the other proceeded to blow out the candles. He was surprised to watch her crush a card only to have plates replace where the card had once been.

This little group was interesting, at least the girls were. The other guy wasn't so much so for the most part I ignored him. If he wanted to fight or study me that could be done some later time but for now I didn't so much care to know who it was or what it was. "That cake certainly does look good. I would politely ask for some but sadly I don't eat anymore." I said, eyeing the two who had the plates and the cake before I rested my nodachi across my shoulders. I didn't eat, or at least I rarely ate. I found much more efficient ways to gain nutrients through injects or IV drips which helped for the most part. Sure it hurt but it kept me alive and being alone with really no source of income except for that I earn from healing people I don't normally have enough to afford to eat.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 am

"erah kyouga, if you didn't know I was good at games you don't deserve to be near me" She said joyfully laughing. "hai hai~ Cake time!" Overjoyed the young girl ran toward the plates and took one. Nothing was greater then cake. The smile plastered on her face before was even bigger at the site of the simple baked good. She looked over to the man again and laughed. "ehhh but it's her birthday! Have just a little piece! If you don't I'm sure bad luck will fall... though I don't really believe in that stuff just have some!"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Kyouga took one of the plates that the girl had conjured. He was well familiar with this ability. It was Claire's unique skill which was something that Claire would often rely on. He decided to have a small piece of cake to respect the girl's date of birth. However, he could tell well that she was no longer the Claire that he knew. "What have you been up to since the war, Rocket?" Kyouga asked his former comrade after he had finished his piece of cake.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

"I'm just being me!" Rocker said, or rather, attempted to say having a mouth full of cake. She sat on the ground, fork in hand, plate on the other, laughing while patting Keiko's back. "Happy Birthday!" she shouted with glee once more.

But Keiko could only give a small smile, knowing that this will be a short celebration, because today, will not only be the celebration of the day of births, but also of good byes. She hugs Rocker tight, the last of hugs, a forbiden love, an emotion hollows shouldnt be able to feel towards shinigami's. "Thanks for everything, Reira." then turned to the rest of them. "And to all of you, It was fun. Thankyou very much"

Was she said.

But Rocker was so happy she wasnt reading through the lines, this was probably the last she'll see of her sister, because by midnight, she will return to her home. Her real home.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 am

Aki read the lines of Keiko's words and only let out a smile. This was a party after all. Aki took the present she brought and opened it to reveal a long red scarf. Kneeling to the ground to both of them She wrapped the scarf on both Keiko and Reira's necks and smiled brightly. The red string of fate in a way. But a scarf was good too on this cold winter day with snow everywhere.

"It was fun. Let's get together again next year. And years after that! You can even hold the party where I am though not sure how willing people be wanting to come to a place like my division." She got up opening her umbrella and staring at the sky. "Its almost time for me to leave. But we'll meet again soon."
    Cero
    Cero
    Human

Post by Cero Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 am

I never touched the cake, my hand merely holding the plate as I still objected against eating it but still kept it close as if it was rather important. My gold eyes looked up towards the group in front of me as the rest of the group merely spoke among each other. My hand clenched the plate a little more tightly as I turned my gaze towards the park exit and released a very soft sigh before tilting my head to one side. "I think it's about time I head on my way as well... I think you for the slice of cake." I said, my eyes returned to the birthday girl and the other girl before I slowly began to move leaving small footsteps in the snow behind me. "I shall depart for now but I have a feeling this wont be the last time I see all of you... Whether it be as friends or enemies I am sure I will see each of you soon." I said, my shoulders rolled causing the massive sheathed weapon on my back to gently shift as well. It wasn't safe to remain in one area too long, especially around a group of people as loud and attention drawing as they were. I was sure that eventually I would run into a small group of people like myself who I could find shelter with. I gave the small group behind me one more wave before I moved, disappearing into the night leaving behind only small memories and footsteps in the snow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am