Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

UPDATES 02.02.13

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

UPDATES 02.02.13 Empty UPDATES 02.02.13

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

For those who missed the email blast, here are a few updates.

Regards

BD-Baka Rangers

We all know how sad and depressing it can get with people not posting and all, but we all did a good job, and sometimes all we need is a good pat in the back, boy oh boy. Well, let me reintroduce to you people, the TPM.

The game where we can all win, want to know more? Click me!

We also placed the general topic areas back up. It's a bit different than how it originally looked like, but we dont need all the unused anime sections, so we just left 2, one for bleach related discussions and another for Anime/Manga in general. Click me!

RP wise, were announcing the return of the infamous Mission Center, you can now view it under the black market, it's still pretty much the same, all but a little addition I thought of with the implementation of the BDCS.

Posted Missions
    These are missions that exist for plot purposes, they have better payouts and a chance of earning higher points for BDCS. You can also receive special items that cannot be bought on the shop. For more information, read this! click me!

We are also in the middle of updating the Black Market, soon enough, it will be fully functional and ready for use.

Other news!

BDRPG BANK CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE

5 BD = 1 KAN

Available FROM Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013 8:00 PM PHT
    TO Feb. 5, 2013 8:00 PM PHT

Change your money now!

CLICK ME!

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:08 am