Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Rebels

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Rebels Empty The Rebels

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 28, 2012 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am nameless... 3 days ago, I was a man, a man who had a name, who had a family and a normal life. I lived well, I worked hard and had fun in a moderated manner, but it all changed. It only took hours... no, seconds... When the giant ball of light touched the ground, everything, the light touched disappeared into dust.

I lost my self that day, lost my identity, and now, only belong to the nation.

The new man Adam.

Adam of the nation.

Adam Nation

The fray took everything from man, the lives of millions, disrupting the original balance of things. The Greedy took this as a sign, a revelation, a gift, taking the world as their own, and playing God with what's left behind.

We are the people of free, what's left of the dying world, and protecting what it's left behind. Including non living, including non human.

For theirs life even in the next, and maybe one after another. For when there's life, theirs hope, and for when theirs hope, theirs salvation.

We are the people of free, we are who we are because we chose this, to rise against the opposing power, to revolt against the law of the greedy. We are the Rebellion, We are what's left of humanity.

||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||

CLICK ME, COPY, AND PASTE

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:41 am