Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Candidate.

Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4675

Candidate. Empty Candidate.

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Dark smoke shrouded the barren fields, it was as if this smoke was something living, something extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

As it wondered outside the rebels hideout, it stopped, abruptly showing it's true nature in the form of a man. There Lucifer stood, very much alive after five years of no show.

This was where his boundary ends. After this line, it was his brothers territory, no wonder his spell no longer protected him.

Any demon within range would feel his presence, but he was not here to kill them, unlike his earlier attempts, he was here to negotiate with them.

Lucifer stood there waiting, for the sun to completely set, and when it was all but darkness, he released black smoke, calling out to all the god candidates of the new world.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Candidate. Empty Re: Candidate.

Post by Kyouga Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Kyouga was one of the first to arrive, and was partially surprised that Lucifer revealed himself so soon. "What brings you here Lucifer?" Kyouga asked him calmly despite wanting to kill Lucifer and end the war in a single fight.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed May 16, 2012 11:07 pm

"Why are you surprised?" Lucifer replied in a mocking manner. "I thought you'd be happy to see an old ... bhahahahaha." The thought made him laugh and changed the topic abruptly.

"As my brother would have already told you... You're a candidate." Lucifer started. "Do you believe him?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 16, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yes, and I believe it is your fault that the world almost ended." Kyouga replied to Lucifer, obviously having feelings of hostility towards Lucifer and well aware that he was a threat to all of Lucifer's plans. Kyouga was entirely against this man, but he might as well hear Lucifer out.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed May 16, 2012 11:16 pm

"Non-sense, the world was at its doom when I took over, that story is extremely exaggerated." Lucifer shrugs standing still in the same spot he stopped, the line between his and Ciel's territory.

"Actually, im here to offer you a deal... as the next heir of this world." Lucifer started.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

"What are the terms of the deal?" Kyouga asked a little more reasonably, but still suspicious. "I thought you wanted to eliminate all non-humans." Kyouga added with caution, still untrusting of Lucifer. In all honesty, he didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Yet, he wasn't fond of making diplomacy with the former general of hell's army. So far, Kyouga didn't know if this deal would have a positive or negative effect on him.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun May 20, 2012 12:10 pm

"That depends on what you like." Lucifer sat on the ground and continued. "I bet my brother didnt give you an option. He just told you something something and you had no choice in it."

Lucifer shrugs. "So, what do you want, Kyouga?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 21, 2012 6:43 am

"I want full authority over the elements, and access to your hq 24/7." Kyouga responded to Lucifer, not really asking too much of him. At any rate, Kyouga was well aware that the war couldn't be stopped. However, he could be a very dangerous person if he put his mind up to it.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 am

"Power! yes, that's what im talking about, Greed!" Lucifer laughs. "You can lead the elements... But that is if you prove your self worthy of the position."

Lucifer grins at him before giving him the condition.

"To do that.... you must kill someone. You must kill Shon Ben." anyone in the new world knew who Shon Ben was, he was a prophet who predicted things, the last relic of religion in its very self.

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

"I'll see to it that it gets done. Do you need any proof after it's done?" Kyouga said and asked Lucifer calmly, doubting that the prophet wouldn't be too much of an issue for him to handle. However, Kyouga intended to kill the prophet on his own terms.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed May 23, 2012 10:52 am

"Not really no." Lucifer shrugs. "I'll know whether not you succeed either way." Lucifer smiles at him before standing up. "Now then, it seems i've delivered the message." He then exploded into a thousands dust particles.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5212

Post by Chico Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 am

Not very far from Kyouga now, a presence was noticeable. he's been there for quite some time, but it seems, he was the one who delivered Lucifers message.

"He expects you to deliver." Chico spoke in a low almost whispering voice.

He was the leader of the elements, and if Kyouga succeeds he Kyouga would rule over them it seems.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 29, 2012 11:57 pm

"Who are you, and are there any leads on Shon Ben?" Kyouga askeed the Elemental Leader politely in hopes of completing the task given to him. However, there could also be the condition that Shon Ben might not even make an appearance at all, even in the Western World.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5212

Post by Chico Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

"Iraq" the bald man says in a cold voice. He was here only to deliver the message, and delivering the message was done, therefore he was no longer needed here. He turned away and vanished within a blink of an eye.

Now it was up to Kyouga wether he does the task or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:45 am