Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

*Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go*

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

*Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go* Empty *Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go*

Post by Muerte Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:50 am

Shima stepped out of the train that had stopped in Tokyo. He had been visiting family in Shibuya and was now returning home. His pink hair shined as he made his way past the people who were also getting off, and others getting on the train. His only items were his headphones, the clothes on his back, and his staff, which was currently unextended. He let out a low sigh as he finally got outside the train station.

"So, who's this Shon Ben I'm supposed to be meeting here?" He thought to himself.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5340

*Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go* Empty Re: *Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go*

Post by Shon Ben Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am

Shon ben was standing in the distance, leaning againts his black chevrolet. He looked fairly mature and fairly good looking for a man of his age. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and looked infront of him. Without saying a word he already knew this man was the man he was looking for.

He stood there polietly Dressed in his fine casual clothes all custom made by several different tailors. He then gives a gentle smile and says outloud.

"Excuse me... I think you're looking for me?"

He wasen't 100% sure, but he could tell by the young man's facial expression that he woulden't be looking all to forward to this. Asif he was having a bad day. He began to think to himself.
    Poor Kid, looks like his had a rough day, I'll make this quick and simple. I'll give him the offer and if he refuses no harm done I nod smile shake his hand and walk away. Simple?

He looked to the boy and waited for his responce, if you looked carfully you could see that he was wearing his golden crusafix around his neck which he would always wear no matter what.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

*Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go* Empty Re: *Currently Lazy to Think Up A Topic So Here You Go*

Post by Muerte Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

[You didn't have to add the part about your crusafix lol]

Shima put his hand on the side of the right headset as he heard the mans voice. He turned his head and noticed it was an elderly man, in his 40s.

"I'm guessing you're this Shon Ben that i've been waiting for?" Shima asked. He took his hand off of his headphones and looked closely at him.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5340

Post by Shon Ben Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 am

"Yes, that would be me, I heard you wanted to discuss something, is there any place we can talk privatly. If we stay here long enough I think our position will be compromised and this whole area would be destroyed in a matter of secounds.

The situation is bad, fight's being broken out through out the whole world. Tell me where we can talk, a secure place if possible. My car behind me could get us to anyplace pretty fast."

He said this awaiting a responce from the young man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:36 am