Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 am

Michael, looks like you're still alive-Daemon thought. He put his hand on the glass of the cell and looked up to his face. His body had become wrinkled due to the water.
    "I think we should get you out now" He said as he took his zanpakto and slid it into the keyhole. The only one able to open the cells were the captains, himself, and the head captain.
    "Looks like today, you're free" He said as the cell shattered. The chains and locks on Mikes body fell apart and landed in the lava.
    "Mike, you may not be able to hear me clearly, but here is a little bit of your energy that I gathered on my way here from countless battles you were once in" He said as he pulled out a small, Mod Soul like bean and tossed it into Mikes mouth.
    "It'll take time to react, so for now, we have to find Raiden and leave this place" He said to him as he put Mike on his back.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 am

Michael was suprised at the site of his Adoptive Father and Former Captain. Michael took this pill down and was slowly starting to gain more and more energy, Michael still felt weak though at this time he was the level of a recruit which still wasen't enough energy to do much. He was carried on Daemon's back and rested slightly. He diden't say a word just stayed on his back.

(making rucksack noises and acting like a rucksack)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 am

"This brings back memories of when I had a child" He said. "Not an adoptive child"
    He continued to carry Mike on his back as he made an exit for himself so he wouldn't have to go to the 4th floor. Instead, he sent a hell butterfly to Raiden to let him know that Mike was now out of his cell.
    "We must get to Sogyoku Hill and open the Senkaimon to travel to the Valley of Screams" He said.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 am

Michael continued to rest and listend to all as he was like a cabbage. Alive but unmovable, he would continue going on Daemon's back and was slowly getting his energy levels back. Michael only continued to think of the moment he gets to see day light once again.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5398

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 am

Mid way through his battle/Discussion with the Squad 1 Vice Captain he recieves a Hell Butterfly and recieves all it's information. Raiden memorieses it and then continues fighting/talking (to) the Squad 1 Vice Captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:04 am

"Looks like he got the information" He thought to himself. He pushed open the door as they stepped out under the Sogyoku.
    "Here, is where you can rest to at least walk on your own" Daemon said to Mike. "This hideout hides our spiritual pressure so we are safe here for now"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 am

Michael was let down from Daemons back and sat on the side on a slight rock or log thing... His hair was so long that it completley covered his face and his beard was so long it reached down to his hands. He sat there compeletly wet, water dripping from his actual body. Michael looked to his hands and tried to close them and open them again to atleast get used to the feel of things again and to help use his muscles again.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 am

Daemon reached into the bag attached to his back and pulled out clothes similar to his own, but colored blue and black instead of red and black. He then reached down and looked at him. Within an instant, Mikes beared was trimmed and his hair was cut shorter.
    "Put these clothes on Mike" He said tossing them onto Mikes lap. "This will help conceal your spiritual pressure even more"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 am

Michael could now see more clearly and his beard was more short now only to his chest. He got up from were he was seated and placed on the robes and covered his body completly, he was slowly drying up and regaining power. He could now stand up once again, he clenched his right fist tightly in an attempt to create some sorce of electrcity but failed. He then looked to Daemon for more orders to see what they would be doing next.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 am

"Are you doing alright Mike?" Daemon asked as he walked over next to him.
    "You've been in there for so long"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 am

Mike had no words to say all he did was simply nod in responce to him. It was asif he had lost the ability to speak. He said nothing and waited for Daemon to continue on with there journy.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 am

Just as the two were speaking Raiden jumps in and arrives to the scene. He was looking slightly injured and worn out.

"Greetings Captain, Unfortunatly I coulden't kill the Vice Captain but I managed to stall her so that we could get away in time. To do that I had to cave her in the prison by exploding the entrance. Now then quickly lets go. Michael it's good to finally see you again Brother!"

He nods to the two and was ready to go once again.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 am

Daemon grinned as he picked Mike up onto his back.
    "We're leaving now Mike" Daemon said to him. He grabbed hold of him securely as he jumped up onto the top of the Sogyoku Hill.
    "Looks like nobodies here" He said. He grabbed a key from the necklace around his neck and stabbed it into the air. A door opened violently, almost shattering. Behind this door, was the Valley of Screams.
    "Looks like we're finally saying goodbye to this place" He said to Mike. Without any second thoughts, He took a step into the door, with Mike on his back. The two were now in the Valley of Screams, an area outside of the soul societys jurisdiction. Mike would now be able to relax while there.

[I had to speed this part up, so Mike and Daemon are already in VoS. If Raiden wants to stay behind and try and recruit 1 or 2 people to come with us, you may do so, if not have him enter quickly. Nobody can stop Daemon and Mike because they are already gone so whoever decides to post here that isn't Mike or myself can't just show up and say they stopped me from entering the door]
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 am

Raiden looked around and then used the staff that Daemon had given him and casted down an illusion of himself. This illusion went back to the soul society to begin recruiting people to join the clan, while the real Raiden went to the top of the hill that Daemon and Mike were in and entered the door just before it shut. Raiden fell from the opening in the sky down onto the Valley of Screams. He looked around and said to Daemon.

"Looks like were here..."

He looked around even more and said.

"It looks pretty empty... What now?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:46 am

Now in the Valley of Screams Michael was now regaining back strength and energy fast. He got of Daemons back and clicks all of his muscles making each one sound with a loud "click". He stretches abit and then coughs lightly. For the first time in 7 months he actuall spoke... and his first words were.

"Were can I get a good glass of whiskey around here? also... Thank you Daemon, now then... what do we do now... I still need my abilities back so how am I going to be able to do that?"

Michael asked Daemon and Raiden this question. He then asked.

"Also... what happend to my Zanpaktou's? are they still in the soul society? and were can I get whiskey around here?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 am

[We are not doing things that fast Mike. It'll take longer than that for you to heal. I'm going to either make an area for Valley of Screams, like it's own section, or talk to Ruru and get her to make one.]
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 am

[o.o... Mike is still weak... he was just asking for a glass of Whiskey! D:]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:37 am