Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Soul Sealing Search?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Soul Sealing Search? Empty Soul Sealing Search?

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:46 am

Daemon had left the Squad 12 barracks and found his way to Squad 4.
    "I wonder if this division has what i'm looking for" He thought to himself.
    He looked around, the division members looking as if they were going to kill him.
    "Not now" He said under his breath as mist surrounded him, making him appear invisible to them. The went back to their jobs as Daemon continued to go through the barracks to the record room.
    "Nobodies here, that's a good thing on my part" He thought to himself. Luckily for him, he had illusions of himself placed in different areas, as soon as one disappeared, the next one would move.
    "I wonder if 'he' will show up" He thought to himself as he read through the records.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Soul Sealing Search? Empty Re: Soul Sealing Search?

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 am

Having found what he was looking for, the illusion who was sent to Squad 4 began to fade away.
    "The information here, helps a lot" He thought to himself as he was nothing more than a voice in the wind.
    The real Daemon would make himself known after he had gotten Mike out of prison.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:30 am