Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
King_Nothing
Baka Yukimura
Persephone
LuluTheGuy
Nerovampyro
Kyouga
Muerte
Aki_624
Haji Yukimura
13 posters

Canto 1: The Journey Begins

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47186

Canto 1: The Journey Begins Empty Canto 1: The Journey Begins

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

The Oceans Edge, a Strange Land of Nowhere...

Canto 1: The Journey Begins Dnh5ld

After 7-12-11, this is where you wake up. No explanation; the world you knew the day before, gone...

All there is is a beach; an ocean; a never setting sun; and more questions then you have answers...

This is where the gathering begins; As you all awaken, you are drawn together in one location; a pavilion...

Canto 1: The Journey Begins 11cf80y

In the Center of this Pavilion is a door;

Canto 1: The Journey Begins 23o19j

Above this door, is inscribed two phrases:

The first reads:

"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate."

The Second Reads:

"Only the Keys May determine your destination."

The door is locked... and for now, we will wait until all guests have arrived...

This journey will be long and difficult, and answers will not be easy to come by, and some will only lead to more questions...

But for now, you have one major clue; in fact seven of them...

Travel to and from the real world still exists...

Along the way you will meet those who will help you, and those who will betray you; it is for you to decide which to trust...

Welcome to the Game of Seven; if you wish to see your world restored, both those of seireitei and those of hueco mundo, then here is where you begin...

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9403

Canto 1: The Journey Begins Empty Re: Canto 1: The Journey Begins

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 am

Waking up to a warm feeling Aki slowely opened her eyes to see the bright sun upon her face. She looked at it and noticed that she was ouside. Not feeling the rain she bursted up onto her feet and looked around. "What..the... where am I?" She looked beneath her feet to see it sand and ran out to a pavillion she noticed. The sand. the sun? I am definatly not where I'm suppose to be. Looking out at the beach Aki was wondering what had happened. Taking a seat she looked at the ocean. "Suprise Vacation?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128869

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:23 am

Daemon felt a wave of heat hit his body. "Why was he having this feeling?" He thought to himself. He didn't know why he would feel heat, but then he began to feel, wind, and air, like he was outside. The sound of the ocean roared throughout his mind. He opened his eyes to see the clear blue skies above him. He reached his hand out to see if he was dreaming, however, it seemed he was not.
    "W-what?" He asked alloud. He had no idea where he was or how he ended up there. He looked around to notice a woman standing, looking almost as confused as he was.
    "H-hello?" He called out to her. He had yet to notice that the woman was Aki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 am

Aki stared at the area until hearing a familiar voice. She looked at the direction of the voice and squined her eyes. "Arah, Daemon? Daemon!" It wasn't a captain she was close to but she waved to him and walked in his direction. "oi~ It's me! Aki Mifune of 3rd!" She ran to him standing in front of the man. "Hey what's going on around here? Where are we?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 am

Daemon shook his head, waking himself up out of his 'daze'. He looked around, but couldn't find an answer to her question.
    "S-sorry Aki" He said to her. HE didn't know where they were at, but someone had to of known. He reached to see if he was wearing anything he needed and noticed he was in some sort of gigai. He was surprised because he didn't remember being in one to begin with.
    "W-what?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am

Feeling the sun she was at least glad she was in her summer uniform. She put her hood up to give her eyes some shade. "Ne, theres a shader place to stay come on." Walking ahead of Daemon she was confused. "Not even Daemon knows where we are. Hey maybe a few more captains will show up if we're lucky and we can solve this mystery."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:58 am

"Something weird is going on here" He said. "I don't know why but it feels like my personality has been, somehow altered, now i feel frail and weak"
    He was shaking as he sat under the tree.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11592

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 am

Kyouga woke up on the shore of the beach, and was shocked to find that he was on a deserted island. It wasn't long before he sensed the prescence of two Shinigamis at the pavillian. "So you guys woke up here as well? It looks like we're on an island in the world of the Living, but this place seems like an outer realm... For some reason I have a key labelled with the number 7." Kyouga explained to Aki and Daemon. "We will need to work together if we ever hope to get back to where we should belong." he said while extending a hand, hoping that they all could get along while they were imprisoned in this dimension.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 am

Daemon still shook, not moving an inch from his spot. Out of his pocket poked a key, that slowly fell out. Labeled on it was the number 6. He hadn't noticed it yet, but it had somehow gotten back into his pocket like it had never fallen.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 am

Aki looked at the two of them. They had keys, she searched for one as well and pulled out one from her pocket. "Hey look! I have one too! But mine says '1' on it. Hahaha. Well I guess we're suppose to find more people with keys. But ne, it's werid that an espada is suggesting we work together!" Aki smiled and looked at the key. "I wonder what it opens. "
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5575

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am

"Daiseisho... Wake up my knight." those words were heard in the mind of the unconscious 0 squad captain as he laid in a rocky area, washed up to shore perhaps. Who knows what the reason was.

"Daiseisho..." The voice was heard again, like a warm breeze and a gentle touch, smooth like silk. as he opened his eyes he would be greeted by the sound of waves and the sight of the sun. It felt like he was still in a dream.

"Melo...dia"

He said as the masked man tried to look around to see what was around. Getting himself off the rocky area he would stand up. Looking around he saw no sign of his long dead master. He sighed gently knowing this was the case. as his eyes continued to travel. he caught sight to two shinigami of the gotei 13. Then as his eyes narrowed he noticed another, non shinigami's reiatsu.

knowing that if they were to fight they would have done it already. With that thought, he began to make his way over to the group, making sure he didnt slip on the surface he was on. He had no idea what his surroundings were like, something was tampering with him eyes, or perhaps it was that this place may not have reiatsu.

"it would appear you are right, hollow-san..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 am

Kyouga strayed to the center of the pavillion, and he examined the text and architecture of the door itself before he turned around and introduced himself; "I am Kyouga Minamoto, Sexta Espada. Might I ask what your names are?" he asked after formally introducing himself.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 am

Aki foowed behind him static at the door. Slightly touching it. "my name is Aki Mifune. Nice ta meet ya Kyouga!" she said. The door was much bigger than her and unable to open. She was looking at the door for a keyhole or something.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4900

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:44 am

Wiping his face & coughing trying to gasp for air Suu opened his eyes & sand poured in he jumped upward & wiped his face getting the dirt & grime from his hair & face. He looked around & spotted a door with people standing around it. He had no clue what was going on.

"How did I end up here?!?"

He said to himself as he stood up checked him self. He felt his Dual Zanpakuto & someting else odd a Key with the number 4 on it. He looked at the key and quickly hid it back away as he made his way close to the group.

"Uhm, sorry to intrude but can anyone explain what's going on?"
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6484

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 am

*Stepping in sight of the group as if he had manifested from thin air, A frail old man, supporting himself with a large wooden staff approach the gathered few*

"It seems that many have come, and many more yet to follow..."

*looking at the door, the man ran his hand slowly over the edge before bringing it back to rest upon his staff*

"The gate to which I am bound stands here still... Waiting for the appropriate ones..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 am

"Pardon me, wiseman, but what do you mean by 'the appropriate ones'? Was it you who summoned us to this deserted place? If so, could you please explain to us why you have done so? Also, why am I the only being of Hueco Mundo that was summoned here?" Kyouga asked the old man in the politest way he could think of. "Am I correct in assuming that 7 individuals with 7 keys will be able to open this locked gate?" he asked rhetorically in a polite manner, already knowing that the keys are definitely needed; according to what he could decipher from the text on the gate. "Anyway, I've started to question the actions of my new superior in Hueco Mundo. I just want you all to know that there is a very good chance that we will fight together once again after this is all over." Kyouga addressed to all of the Shinigami present.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 am

Daiseisho listened the the different conversations that were spoken, before he heard a question of introduction. It would be no harm for those around to know his name and rank.

"I am daiseisho Oricaltos, captain of squad 0."

he said in a tone those was partial serious and partial a tone of awareness as he would catch sight of another's reiatsu. looking at the source it would seem to be that of an elder being. perhaps the keeper of this domain, or even the watcher. The masked male listened as he heard what both parties had to say. bringing one hands to his side, he would check to see if there was a key on his person.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 am

*looking as patient as a saint, the old man spoke softly and deliberately*

"Summoned? Why would I summon you to my gate? Summoned no...
    I am but a guide in the realms beyond.

As for this hueco mundo you speak of, I have no knowledge...

As for the keys; yes there are seven. Seven keys to seven realms. But more than seven will arrive here;

I know not of your world or existence, but I know this gate. And if you have been summoned here, then you should be aware; the place from which you came no longer exists. For only the lost arrive on these shores. Those who have no other place to go. You are in Limbo now..."

*the old man averted his eyes for a moment, as if seeing the others who have yet to arrive*

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 am

Aki listened to his words and sighed and scratched her head. more to arrive? So we sit here others arrive? Dang that's boring. Neh, ojji-San. Since this is your gate you mist know things. What exactly is this place. And why is our world gone? Most importantly who summoned us here? for once the small captain was dearly suspicious of everything and wanted to know everything. And to what happened to her beloved third. Though she did see the brighter side of things,"but this mystery sounds fun! Right guys?!
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 am

*looking at the young one the old man said*

Yes we must wait a bit; but in this place we shall not tarry long.

As for the one who summoned you; I cannot say. Most likely though it would be the one who saw the end coming; I already see some of you have keys. The one who sent you those perhaps...

I will answer any question I am permitted to, so heed me when I say I have no Idea what happened to the place from whence you came; my world is this realm and the ones beyond this gate; I know nothing of what lies beyond. What I do know is that beyond here a great shadow grows; should you meet it, then you will have your answers."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

"I'm curious... Would it be possible for more than one Keybearer to enter the same 'realm', or is each Keybearer limited to the realm that their respective key unlocks?" Kyouga asked the old man out of marveled curiosity. If each Keybearer was restricted to their respective realms, then they were definitely on their own.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 am

upon patting down his body, he found a key with the number 2 written on it. gripping it he would then try and see if he would see further then where the strongest reiatsu could see. cursing gently under his breath he sigh a little as he would look to the gate keeper.

"Gatekeeper... why do you guard the gates?. what is beyond those doors..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am

Aki smiled at the man and than to the others. There were so many questions. She had many of them too. "I think we should just sit here and wait for more and let the answers come to us guys. Or else we've probably just sit here all day with them. The great shadow he mentioned will show us answers if I got that coreectly!" Aki took her key out and looked at it upon her hand. "The one who saw the end coming. Now that's our biggest mystery."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42265

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 am

*Shinji could feel the heat of the sun bear down on him*

Damnit man, turn off the light!

*When the light didn't go off, he slowly opens his eyes, squinting against the bright sun. A few moments go by before he realizes he's not at the Yukimura compound. He looks around, seeing the ocean, the beach, the forest behind him*

Ok, it's official.....I really need to stop drinking...

*He then hears voices, he turns in their direction to see a few people gathered on a pavilion, looking at some door. He slowly gets up and walks toward them*
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 am

*almost amused, the old man responded*

"So Much curiosity...
    This is good; you will need it.

I guard this gate because it is what I am meant to do; nothing more. To say I guard may even be a bit strong, for the gate really needs no protection. It may suffice to say I simply am the one who awaits those who arrive at the gate.
    I do know once I was a man, but more than that; I have forgotten. The conscious notion of time does not apply here. The longer one stays in limbo, the more one loses.

As for the realms; it is true... Only one key can unlock one realm. Whomever likes may travel with you to a realm; there is no need to go alone. Yet only one key bearer may enter each.

The world beyond this door are realms. As to which the key unlocks; it's as varied as the bearers themselves.

Each realm is a plane or circle of limbo, each with it's own challenges and trials. If you wish to find the place you left, you must make the journey through here. Think of this is Your journey home."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 am