Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Company

Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5171

The Company  Empty The Company

Post by Uruha Anko Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 am

The Company

→ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ←
    ¿ About ¿

An organization that existed since the birth of time. They follow the visions of a person they call the oracle. Without command from the oracle, the company will not move. As of the time being there operations are still secret, and there intentions unknown. But the company does exist, but only to those who are spiritually aware is it open.

→ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ←

¿ History ¿

Lost Origins, Book of Gabriel : A fathers gift

There was life,and there we stood, the ones they call the guardians. 7 of us Flying high with all our might, fighting for centuries, but why? Doubtful was I, for so long, have i been blind? Humans, they were, fragile and mortal. How can i help them. I wonder in thought.

A fight against Lucifer sent me unconscious ,so i fell into the world, and became human. I could not revert back for some reason, so lost in thought, was this a punishment, or my own doing?

This humans, they knew not of the existence of the He creator, they easily die with this lack of faith, and when they do, they fall into oblivion, under hells belt, Hueco Mundo. Frightful, a kid bumped into me, a little girl, crying with wounds all over her body. She's lost her parents, i saw them die, but i couldn't do anything, cause human... was i...

I saw this as a test from He. Was i to help humans this way, or was i made this to understand them more. So i watched, for years i did, my human form was getting weaker as it aged, time moved slow, but this kid grew grew fast, and kind, loving and understanding, a daughter i called her, a father she called me, how can i help them... i asked the he... there was still no answer, or was it just me. Maybe i knew all along, this time, i was on my own, and so were they, my week humans.

She was crying over my weak state, this must be, what they called death, if i died, would i die, or would i return, to my angelic state. I wiped her tears, and wrote this journal, my final word before i depart.

My Dear, .....

My daughter, my human, I'm the father you knew, and the father you yet again lost, but forever i will watch upon you, from heavens clouds. You will be my will, my legacy, my life, through you i will speak prophecies from a foreign land. Be my eyes, and i'll give you mine, see through the future, be the oracle of time. Reading this might be confusing, but after my death, i will give you my eyes, through it you shall see what in words i cant define, continue my legacy, pass this on to the next one, and the next one the other, write of your dreams, your visions, as it is.

Be well.
    Your father
    Gabriel

The first Oracle and The Company

After the death of her father, Maya(the first oracle) was taken by an organization called the company, they are already aware of spiritual beings existence in this world, but something about Maya caught there attention. She's been called insane by her village, for week's she's been warning them about a great fire which would eat them all, and so it happened, leaving her homeless, so the company took her in as a prospect watcher.

They interrogated her much about what she saw, and she said she saw it in her dream, and it was repeating it's self over and over, no matter how much she tried changing the outcome in her dream, it always ends up the same, they all die. After her fathers death, the visions have been coming, like a messages. She didn't know what to do with them, nor did the company at the said time. They neither had the resources nor the ability to do anything to stop, so they worked to build The Company into a more functional institution, designing weapons to fight off the beings they called hollows and improving it over time. The first decade was the hardest, Maya's ability was highly unstable, and at the time, many catastrophes were happening here and there, leaving her restless.

From a small foundation, the organization grew into something bigger over time, but if not for one vision that made it all possible, The Company would not cease to exist. "The company will grow" said Maya, "In exchange for my death, it will grow, but don't worry." she smiled at them. "My replacement is already born, and she will come to us."

The process repeated it's self, the death of one oracle means the birth of another. From age 18, they stop aging, but die instantaneously as time says so. Every century, a new Oracle is born, only one replacement is born, thus making it impossible to have two at a time. Or so, no such incident has been recorded.

→ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ←

¿ The Company Location(s) ¿

Asia
    The Company has an Asian branch found in China, a large underground facility with training centers and weapon development areas. Other than that an office in Tokyo also stands.

Africa
    There are 2 different offices in Egypt, Africa. One stands mainly for weapon distribution and a barracks, the other for science and research.

Europe
    The headquarters of the company is found somewhere in Old London, and old structure with an underground facility with -60 floors. It is where most new recruits stay, most of the intelligence department stays here as well, the base is said to be impenetrable, it's also rumored to be where the oracle resides.

¿ Other Information ¿

The company is an organization run by humans, but doesn't necessarily open its doors to just humans. It's an open organization for different races to join as well, such as shinigami, or hollows.

The Company reserves its right not to explain it self in accepting hollows within their organization, so long as they can keep this beings in there place, other parties have no right to say anything about it. -says the science department

¿ Recruitment Information ¿

Company Divisions:

First Order
    The First order is lead by the Oracle and the Company's current CEO, under them are the 12 Judges of time, who leads the Stoppers. The Judges are candidates to be the next oracle, selected from the many, there can only be 12, and like a well oiled machine, when the oracle dies, one Judge will be named the next, and a new Judge will be born as well.

Stopper Corps
    Stoppers are those responsible in stopping events as they progress into something worst, there are 12 units representing the 12 hours in a clock. All which are lead by Judges.

Runner Corps
    Unlike stoppers, the runners are responsible in making sure good things progress without hindrances from the enemies, they can easily be described as the first line of defense while the stoppers are offense.

ST Department
    ST department is interchange of gathering information about the oracle's visions. As visions are only visions, it still needs to be cracked by the science & technology department. They are also responsible in weapon development for efficient enemy slaying.

Recruitment Requirements:

(Note: To all those who are interested, The Company is OPEN TO ALL RACES, anyone can join but the following is required.)

1. An approved application - To be able to join, you must have one.
    2. A reason for joining - Dont just join just because you felt like it.
    3. 10 non-spam posts and no active warnings/infraction over the last week.
    4. if you have all that, please reply here and fill up this form.

Character Name:
    Character Application:
    Company Division: (Refer to the list of divisions above)
    Reason for joining:

Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Character Application:[/b]
    [b]Company Division:[/b] (Refer to the list of divisions above)
    [b]Reason for joining:[/b]

We have the right to approve/disapprove your request depending on your reason for joining, but an explanation will be given to you as to why so you don't have to worry about anything.

¿ The Company Ranks ¿

■ ■ The Oracle ■ ■
    -Unknown-

■ ■ The Company CEO ■ ■
    -Unknown-

■ ■ 12 Judges ■ ■
    1st Hour
    2nd Hour
    3rd Hour
    4th Hour
    5th Hour
    6th Hour
    7th Hour
    8th Hour
    9th Hour
    10th Hour
    11th Hour
    12th Hour

■ ■ Stoppers ■ ■

■ ■ Runners ■ ■

■ ■ Science & Technology Department ■ ■

Faust
    Faust
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 4499

The Company  Empty Re: The Company

Post by Faust Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Character Name: Faust Von Heinrich
    Character Application: FAUST
    Company Division: ST-Department
    Reason for joining: I'm looking for something different.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:32 am