Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Yeah.. It's Closed

Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5155

Yeah.. It's Closed Empty Yeah.. It's Closed

Post by Delz Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 am

Gekkou strode, proud and determined, up to the flickering lights of a bar that, from fifty feet away, had almost seemed to still be in business. His head fell to the side in disappointment as he saw the boarded windows. The fifth bar on this side of town, all of them closed. Am I in the wrong part of London..? He wondered passively, staring about him and the musty streets. With a shrug of his shoulders he turned and headed down an alleyway.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5031

Yeah.. It's Closed Empty Re: Yeah.. It's Closed

Post by xKira Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:53 am

The lights flickered on the street lamps. An image of a man flickered in the shadows. Kira had always plagued the streets of London, he fell silent as he heard foot steps coming down the road.

"A victim?" Kira was more dominant and aggressive now, it was scary. Flipping out his Zanpakuto, he flipped it on his finger. This person was spiritually strong, possibly not able to hide himself. Kira quickly used sonido to get above him, and then slowly lowered behind him without a noise.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." He was gone now, using sonido to teleport away he kept a clone in his place directly behind the man. The clone had the exact same appearance, and now once he spoke he would be able to imitate his voice.
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 am

Gekkou felt a sick sort of apprehension, like when he was a kid and he saw shadows nearby. Still, the paranoia he'd grown accustomed to, and so he shrugged it off and kept moving forward. The shadows around him shifted, thick to the point that they almost seemed one, barely noticeable even to Gekkou's extremely sharp eyes.

A prickling on the back of his neck, still nothing. Keep moving forward. Gekkou scolded himself, convinced he was somehow afraid of the mortal world's dangers. He padded down the empty street, frustrated with himself. Still, he wouldn't stop. Another flickering sign appeared in the distance, his pace increased in anticipation. Maybe this one will be open..
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 am

The clone was ignored, and Kira was watching from atop a rooftop. It irked him how he brushed him off, he would be made a fool of.

Jumping off the building he slid down the side and fell directly in front of the kid. "I said, don't move."
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 am

Really? Gekkou thought miserably. The one time he learned to ignore the paranoia and it had been right the whole time. Instinctively his hand moved toward his sword hip before he realized he was in his gigai; no blade for him. A muttered curse escaped his lips, one of the few words that ever did nowadays. He looked up toward the man before him calmly and coolly. Whatever happens, he would not be intimidated. "You'll have to repeat yourself." Gekkou said calmly, motioning toward his ear, in the hopes that the man would understand.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 am

Kira felt immediately stupid. For some reason the man was deaf, and he wasn't afraid of Kira's appearance.

"I am here to kill you." He said slowly, and with a smug grin. Though this man was deaf, he would take no mercy on him. It was his way of telling him, 'hey, no special treatment, son'

Using sonido Kira disappeared and the form of the man suddenly appeared in front of him to take Kira's place. The clone was an exact mirrored copy. It even had his voice, but that didn't even matter.

"Hey, ready?" The clone soon gained a katana, regular katana and even had the hilt of a zanpakuto. The clone grasped it tightly and readied to swing it at the man.
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 am

The words formed slowly on his adversary's mouth, clear as day. This, obviously, was not going to be a pleasant day for him to get drunk. Lying between finger and thumb was a small green orb, like a gumball but significantly smaller. He sighed, the man seeming to flicker before his eyes, almost unnoticeable. For the first time, the small amount of light available to him allowed for the shadows on his face to be illuminated, revealing a disturbing feature.

Against his skin rested a length of ivory material, like bone but somehow cleaner and stronger-looking. Gekkou felt his eyebrow arc up as the man brought his blade up. Assuming it was a zanpakuto, Gekkou leaped back and out of the way of the blade, tumbling toward his right. He hopped back to his feet a short distance away from the man, the pill he had been holding now sliding down his throat easily.

Suddenly, an exact copy of Gekkou-though dressed far differently- burst from his human shell. He was clad in black, a blade hanging at his hip. He let an easy smile break across his face. No words came forth, no witty banter; this was not a fight to take lightly.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 am

"Shinigami? I won't let my clone kill him. It must be me." Suddenly appearing behind his clone, he grasped the back of his head and transferred the energy back into his pool. Once more he used sonido to get closer to the male. Sliding his finger in the holes of his hilt he unsheathed his blade once more and began to spin the blade. The blade was only seen once every so often for as how fast he spun it.

"Shinigami, eh?" The smirk rose, and he suddenly began to plot in his head.

"God told me about my new abilities, he was the only one to obtain the information." Slowly he slid the Zanpakuto to his other hand. The reason he spoke of God was just to speak what his mind told him to. Being open about his other consciousness is a bad thing? Then Kira was the evilest man created.

"Perhaps I can show you?" The blade on his fingertips stop spinning, the tip pointed toward himself he played it by ear now.

Piercing his own skin, his body tingled and the pain was excruciating. The Shinigami before him seemed to fade away as he suddenly slipped out of appearance, blood poured from his wound onto the floor. Did God lie to him? Why would he? Was Kira going to die by his own hand, his own stupidity?

Kira fell to his knees, unable to feel his body he felt a rise in energy. The street lights burst in unison, and dust cascaded down from where Kira stood. The blood that formed at his feet now circled his body. The blood suddenly flew in the air, and now two Kira's stood side by side. One was God, the one with the huge grin, the other stood there with a blank face. Kira didn't know what to think, he almost looked exactly the same. Feeling his face, he felt the new mask on his face. Looking down at his new appearance, it was a black robe, with a white lace around it. [ Looks almost exactly like Ichigo's bankai form ]

"Heh." The sound was now echoed, and gave Kira a more demonic voice. Once the sound echoed down the streets it began to rain. The rain was not at all normal, it was his blood. Kira looked up as the rain struck him hard, it didn't last long, and God watched to see what the Shinigami would do, since he was in range. [ Btw Gekkou wouldn't hear the 'heh' since his mouth doesn't move when he talks now. ]
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am

The confident smile collapsed as the man standing before him burst apart, energy flying into the arm of an exact replica standing behind him. His grip drew tighter around the black handle of his blade, his other hand hanging loose to his side. The muscles around his jaw clenched and worked as he chewed at nothing, trying to think. The man drew forth his blade, spinning it on his finger.

This man talked too much. Gekkou stood on edge as the man talked, speaking of nothing that really seemed to matter. Suddenly, the blade stopped. For a second Gekkou bunched his leg muscles, preparing to spring away or forward; then he realized which way the blade was facing. Another arc of his eyebrow. Was he really pointing at himself. The man stabbed himself, clear as day.

Blood poured out and pooled forward, Gekkou stepped back a few inches. Suddenly, yet another clone appeared. The first's face went blank, the other smiled like a lunatic. He had to act fast. Gekkou raised his right arm, blade raised high, cutting down at the air as he took a step forward, hoping to misdirect. At the same time a blast of white light arced from his fingertip toward the blank faced one.

"Byakurai!" Gekkou muttered, just barely audible as the kido completed itself.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

The rain of blood drizzled on the man. 'I suppose the deaf part of him makes him even more stupid?' God said to Kira telepathically. 'No, he doesn't know of our ability, that's why.'

Just as the byakurai left his finger, Kira was already in control. Finding a nice perch above a building he looked down at him as the game began.

"You're pathetic." Not only could he read the lips of Kira, but he heard him. It was crystal clear, the voice in his head must of rang. It was Kira's gift to the man for the moment. It was as if he was telling him, 'hey, you're my hitch at the moment.'
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:38 am

Rain poured down on Gekkou, the stink of metallic, salty liquid thick in his nostrils. It drenched his hair and slid, sticky and warm, against his skin. Just as it had begun it faded away, leaving Gekkou alone without having even touched his opponent. He raised his blade in defiance, but suddenly came a realization.

He could hear himself breathing. The wind rushing by, the distant sounds of city life. The man's voice clearly, almost painfully, in Gekkou's ears. Tears welled up at his eyes, pushing away some of the stains that had remained of the blood already passing down to his neck. The words that man had spoken were offensive, but Gekkou paid it no mind.

His knees grew weak, and he dropped to them, blade laid out in front of him. His head bowed, respectfully low. "How?" He croaked. But he didn't care what the answer was. He could hear.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 am

[ Mind getting on Skype so we can chat? -_-; ]

Sliding off his perch he made God cut the act in front of him, as Kira walked toward the Shinigami.

"Why do you not fight? I gave you hearing just to give you a final pleasure before you die." He slid his zanpakuto out from its sheathe. The long slender blade pierced the night as if it were the only solace it had seen. Briefly he raised the blade up, the man still on his knees. Kira felt a benign feeling, it was as if something jabbed him in the side. He never felt something like this, it was almost as if it was... Sympathy? This man had nothing to his name but his sight, and his Zanpakuto. The sounds all around him were now returned, or maybe even new to him.

'What are you doing Kira? Just kill him. Remember our plan?' Kira shrugged off God's thoughts and paced his own. 'God, trust me on this. I can use him. We need a Shinigami, I believe I have something he wants.' God didn't say anything after that, was he upset? Kira only speculated how he would be cursed at for this, but he had to try it.

"Perhaps I won't kill you." He slid his zanpakuto back into his sheathe, and suddenly vanished from sight. Another illusion was created, this one was made by Kira. It showed the Espada, all the Arrancar, then another Shinigami who seemed to be above all the Arrancar.

"They are Espada, Shinigami. They are the strongest hollow, or rather... Arrancar in Hueco Mundo... I am... Fifth, but to this point our rank does not matter. No one knows of my strength, or my ability. I can easily defeat them all with the presence of surprise on my side..." Sliding out of focus the images he saw of the Arrancar and the mysterious Shinigami, soon it vanished and Kira was now standing in front of the man whilst all that surrounded them was nothingness, black... shrouded in mystery.

"Join me Shinigami, unlike your captains... I will give you power, granted... I cannot give you your hearing... Though when I use my ability, it will immediately come back to you no matter where I am." Instantly Kira was now in front of the man. He had already brought him to his feet prior, which was easy... All he did was make it seem like he was falling, then hitting the ground. Standing straight up was the easy part. Kira looked the Shinigami in the eyes, and never hesitated.

"What is your name Shinigami? Will you join my cause? If not, I will regret to say this, but I must kill you..." The Shinigami could feel pain seeping from every single pore at once, but then immediately stopped. "I can kill you at any instant. Though I will not make you work for me. It is your choice of death, or me."
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 am

"Why do you not fight? I gave you hearing just to give you a final pleasure before you die." Came the voice of his would-be killer, along with the sharp hiss of a blade sliding from its sheath. Gekkou didn't flinch, despite the hideousness of the noise; to him every noise was worth drinking in like it was his last. Especially because it just might have been. But, no, there was more. Gekkou looked up to find himself staring at nothing, and then a misty image.

The hazy image became suddenly clear. Eleven figures standing before him, daunting and sharp. One of the eleven was a shinigami, with the presence of a king. Gekkou stared blankly at them as they were explained to him, realization dawning on his face. A shinigami amongst..them? He thought to himself, confused.

The eleven figures faded into nothing, and were replaced by the man, standing directly in front of him. He spoke words full of promise and purpose. Words Gekkou could easily fall for; especially since they were the first he'd heard in two hundred years. Suddenly, Gekkou was tumbling through nothingness. He landed on the ground, on his feet. Funny, Gekkou could have sworn he was kneeling. Dark, murderous eyes stared at him; filled to the brim with all of the horrors of being a hollow, and tinted with all of the light that came with realizing their humanity once again.

"What is your name Shinigami? Will you join my cause? If not, I will regret to say this, but I must kill you..." Gekkou suddenly felt a searing pain shoot through every fiber of his being with these words. Before he could cry out it was gone. A shame, really, Gekkou would have loved to hear how his screams sounded. "I can kill you at any instant. Though I will not make you work for me. It is your choice of death, or me."

Gekkou nodded his head. He knew what he had to do. He would fight alongside this man, in the hopes that, one day, this Arrancar used his powers again. He needed this. The ecstasy of sound. For so long it was only his Zanpakuto that he could hear, and never any words. This was what he had been longing for, though until now he hadn't known it.

"I will follow you, wherever you lead."
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 am

"Now remember, I cannot give you your hearing... Permanently. Though perhaps if you work with me I will find a way to allow you to hear. If you will be my ears on the inside..." At this time Kira was fighting urges, urges he never knew existed. Something inside him itched.

"Are you a part of a squad? God knows of ways to give you strength." God suddenly appeared beside Kira, as they both now stood plainly in his path. "To become a Vizard." Slipping his zanpakuto back into his sheathe. "I can give you strength, Shinigami." God came off as powerful, and dominant. Much more fierce than Kira.
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 am

"Squad eight, sir... Er.. Sirs?" Gekkou was now extremely confused. The two of them, identical and obviously of the same being, yet completely different. This was a whole new twist to anything he'd experienced before, and figuring out how to handle it was pretty difficult. That and his mind was half-full with thoughts of the sounds he was experiencing.

"What exactly is a Vizard?" Gekkou asked, curiously. He'd heard the name Vizard before, but only in text, and only passingly. Gekkou had little to do with the Shinigami world as a Kido Corps member, and he'd only recently joined in with the 8th division, so most of the myths and legends of the Seireitei were news to him.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 am

[ Mind getting on Skype or MSN now? xD ]

"Vizard, it's meaning is a visor." He leaned forward, to look hard into the mans eyes. "It means to become a shinigami instilled with hollow powers." He kept it brief, he knew that he wouldn't understand if he expounded. The fact that God still needed help to release Kira from his current state was beyond Kira.

"The last person you saw, the shinigami..." He glanced away from him for a moment, then back again. "I need to kill him." Kira kept silent, God was able to manipulate his words without letting Kira hear him. It was a good ability to be able to control all of your opponents senses.

Slowly God slipped out a jar of red liquid from between his sash. It was a small vial actually, but it was full to the brim with red liquid. "This is the blood I use to start my ability, if you could infect every captain with this blood..." He needn't go on with his statement, it was self explanatory. He would be able to defeat any captain with his ability already in their system.

"I will find a way to give you your hearing permanently." His hand reached out toward the man, still holding the vial.

"I am God, and this is... Kira." Looking in the direction of Kira who stood beside him, still a blank face. "He does not know of anything we have said to eachother. I am using my ability to manipulate what you see. All that is real is this vial here." He still held it out for him to take, and he awaited his answer.
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:07 am

Gekkou reached out with shaky fingers. It seemed an eternity to get to the vial, and every second was a dilemma. Still, as his fingers closed around that vial he knew what he had to do. He took the red vial in his hands, and slipped it into his own sash. There it remained, safe and warm against his stomach, kept close to him; pressing against his flesh. It would serve as a constant reminder.

Gekkou nodded his head. "I understand what I have to do." He said, calmly, bowing his head in respect. "I'm expected to meet back with my squad soon, I've been looking for the bar we set as a checkpoint. If I don't leave now they will get suspicious." He said, looking past God's shoulder toward the next of the blinking signs, then back at his Gigai, sitting lazily in a corner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:20 pm