Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Nance
King_Nothing
6 posters

Do you read when you go to the bathroom?

Poll

Do you?

[ 8 ]
    Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_lcap67%Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_lcap33%Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_lcap0%Do you read when you go to the bathroom? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 12
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Do you read when you go to the bathroom? Empty Do you read when you go to the bathroom?

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Do you read when you use the bathroom? And Im referring to the longer visits, not the little in-out in two seconds ones. You know...its more in the solid department...man, that was awkward to type...

I am proud to say that I do in fact read when Im using the bathroom. Its one of the best times, cause if you have a book, and youve reached a boring part, what better way to get through it than in a place where other stuff cant distract you, and you can get through it.

Plus, my family has a series of books called Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, designed precisely for this function. And if you get the chance, you should buy one...or all of them...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Do you read when you go to the bathroom? Empty Re: Do you read when you go to the bathroom?

Post by Nance Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:30 am

Yes, it's all my dad's fault. He takes my Archie comics there and the next thing we knew all of my archie comics are in the bathroom.
    I even read Harry Potter Book 1 there and finished it on my regular visits lmao.
    Also read FHM magazines there haha newspapers etc etc
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Do you read when you go to the bathroom? Empty Re: Do you read when you go to the bathroom?

Post by King_Nothing Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:24 am

FHM? Me confused...

I just read. I usually just grab whatever book I happen to be reading at that time, and read it in there.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 pm

FHM is a mag like playboy mag xD
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am

I see...
    himaru12
    himaru12
    Soul

BD-cash : 4822

Post by himaru12 Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 pm

no i won't.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm

sometimes.

wrong section

-moved to polls-
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5098

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Update: now that i actually have manga to read, Ive found myself reading manga in there a lot. But sometimes I read through manga so fast, I need to take two in, just in case its one of those "leg-numbing" trips...
    udarsha45
    udarsha45
    Soul

BD-cash : 5357

Post by udarsha45 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Hell No!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:51 am