Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Remi-chan
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Headmaster Blackwood : Dying Friend

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5358

Headmaster Blackwood : Dying Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Headmaster Blackwood : Dying Friend

Post by Soro Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am

Ryuu turned to the old man intrigued. "Ehh, you could've just sent me here your self, do yuo know how much hollows i had to run from just getting away from that place." He recalled running for days to safety.

He then turned to the cute girl, still a bit sad, his Gigai was lifeless, and anyone else seeing it would panic, so he picked it up and went back inside. "Sorry about that again, it was... the first idea that popped into my head."

it felt as though that the old man was his guardian, but something tells him he had other reasons to be there.
    She offered to take them to the office, he turned to the old man, asking. "You coming with me?"

Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

BD-cash : 5426

Headmaster Blackwood : Dying Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Headmaster Blackwood : Dying Friend

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

Hanzo felt an over whelming spiritual pressure go over him, his gigai froze as if shocked. He turned to the door, knowing, something, someone arrived, an intruder,an uninvited being appeared, and its not friendly.

"Jacob, did you feel that, outside, someone with that aura is outside."
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6606

Post by Afscheid Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:42 am

*Afscheid's eyes narrowed as his sense peaked.. for a moment he stood stark still as if listening...

After a breif moment, he pulled out a smoke and lit it, before looking to ryuu*

"I'd better stay out here... If you were followed by hollows for so long, they very well may still be lurking someone...
    wouldn't be a bad idea for me to hang around out here and keep an eye on things..

You can tell me later what you find out..."

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 am

Jacob turns sharply as Hanzo did too, it appears they both felt that same surge of energy. "That person, could it be?" he asked turning to Hanzo who seemed just as confused. "Let's check it out, If that person is here, this could mean all sorts of things."

Jacob led the way, he moved in a really quick phase, but the aura was dissapearing quick.

He opened the door, only to find Hotaru with a rather odd group of people.

"What's going on here?" he asked.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

As the door was opened in front of her, Hotaru came to a stop to find the Headmaster standing there. She gave a nervous smile as she replied, gesturing towards Ryuu while she spoke.

"Ah, Headmaster. He said he'd like to have an audience with you but the guards wouldn't hear of it."
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:13 am

Hanzo followed Jacob slowly, sensing the last bits of spiritual energy before it diminishes into nothing. "So it's gone." he thought. Arriving at the front door, The captain and commander is surprised to see a Takasu Ryuuto. "Shinigami, what are you doing here?" he asked, remembering sending him on a mission. "Didn't i send you on a mission?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 am

The man continued to walk on his way as he slowly closed his book in his hands as now, one would think it was a novel or something more appropriate to his own attire. He continued forward and slowly let himself come to a stop as he looked around and then toward the school.

He slowly raised a hand up and pulled his glasses from his face as he whispered "Seeker's Eye." A blue flame ignited from his left eye as he suddenly saw the group gathering. He now simply had to wait and see what went on from there.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 am

"Taichou" Wide eyed, jaw dropped, Ryuu took a bow under the presence of his captain and commander, he has yet to report what had happened to him and his team, his investigation lead him to the Quincies, but he didn't think the captain and commander would be in such a place. "I... my team and i.." he started. "They...they're all dead..."
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 am

*left alone with the young girl, afscheid continues his smoke*

"So what is this place? Like some kind of school for the special?"
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 am

"What?" This was news, something he didnt anticipate, "That's absurd." Hanzo turned Sharply to Jacob and cleared his throat. "Im afraid this meeting is cut short, Ryuu, you're coming with me to explain things."

He walked to Ryuu and waited for him to stand up. "Another issue is you coming here, stand up."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 am

Ai continued to watch the goings on and was actually surprised to see such officials in the school. And to have shinigami inside as well was...odd. They weren't even woman which in his mind made it even worse. He had hoped that there would be one other besides the student there. He let out a low sigh as he continued to watch there movements and keep himself un-noticed.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 am

Ryuu had no choice, the captain and commander was giving him a direct order, and he has no power to disobey him. "I'll explain on the way back, taichou." He bows his head one more time before standing up and turning to the Quincy girl. "Im sorry about all the trouble" He turns to the head master and takes a bow. "It wont happen again, i promise.". Still the old man was there, the one who saved him, he wanted to say goodbye, but the captain and commander kept him busy enough, he followed the captain and commander to a carriage which appeared like the wind, silent, and dark, like a ghost carriage.

Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 am

Hanzo in all respects bowed to his good friend Jacob once more and started walking. He still sensed the vile aura from somewhere and turned to it as he spotted it. It couldn't be he thought turning to Afscheid, he's just an old man. Hanzo cleared his thought, relieving the nightmares he had, it has been decades ago, but the memories are fresh. Taking a step forward, his carriage was summoned, a dark ghostly carriage which would take them back to soul society.

Before leaving he turned to Jacob one last time. "Jacob, you have a good thing going here, but you know what you did, so prepare for the consequences, someday somehow, he will get you, even if i do nothing."
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

*Tossing his smoke off to the side, Afscheid watched in silence as the shinigami's loaded up in the carriage.

He sent a flashing glance at the older one as he stepped in;

Afscheid knew what he was thinking; and he knew who Afscheid was... or what he was...

Once they were leaving, Afscheid tipped his fingers to his cap in the direction of the young quincy girl saying*

"Ma'am..."

*and with slow steady steps he headed out...

Where he was going only he knew, but he knew he would cross paths with these people again...

It wasn't fate; it was a purpose...*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 am

Jacob took a seat over an empty bench, feeling a little lightheaded after all that was happening all at the same time, he couldn't help feeling guilty over something that's still a mystery to many, but he wasn't gonna let that happen, he had to make a decision. "It's about time we prepare for battle" silently he spoke. "But i dont wanna involve this place... home..."

it was then that an earthquake occurred for 15 seconds, something that happened all over the world the same time, the same length. "Strange." Jacob thought, it was quite rare to have earthquakes where they were, but there it was, something bad was happening somewhere, it was for certain.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:36 am

Ai continued to watch the scene unfold and found this more than interesting despite the lack of females in the group. He was surprised that he was able to hold his attention long enough to actually pay attention to what it was they were actually saying for the most part. But shortly after there leaving, the ground itself started to move on its own accord. Ai looked around as the 'Seeker's Eye' was deactivated and shortly, the tremor stopped.

"What in the world was that I wonder..."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 am

"It really wasn't any trouble."

Needless to say, Hotaru was a little confused as almost immediately everyone seemed to go their own way. Not to mention she had no clue as to what any of the subject at hand was about though it was probably better that way. So, the student merely saw them off in a usual fashion, remaining at the door until the earthquake, which had Hotaru moving away from the building out of instinct. It wasn't long before it stopped though, which raised some question for the girl.

'That was odd...'

Still walking beneath the umbrella's cover, Hotaru walked over to where the Headmaster had taken a seat upon an empty bench. She could see that he was bothered, in a sense. Moving the umbrella to cover him instead as she stood there and spoke.

"Headmaster, is something wrong?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 am

"Nothing that should concern you kids" He sighed giving a faint smile at her. "But if that man really is involved, then it means the judges are making there move."

He stood up and smiled at her again. "That aside, Kazuma sensai!" the head master called. "Make sure the village is well protected, im not sure what will come after us, but it's for certain, we are amidst a war between the other worlds and will most likely get involved."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 am

Ai looked around and moved his hands down to his sides as he then lifted one hand up to his forehead. He then paused suddenly as he heard the headmaster himself yelling out his name. He snapped his fingers as he thought to have hidden himself well but he could never truly hide from him no matter how hard he tried.

He nodded his head as he held a hand up beside his mouth as he called out in a response

"Yes Sir! I'll keep my eyes open and report anything suspicious!"
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am

Upon hearing the headmaster's answer, her expression vaguely showed confusion though she didn't ask for an elaboration on the matter. Instead, once he had spoken to Kazuma-sensei, who she hadn't even noticed about the area, she allowed her own thoughts to wander.

'He must just be worried about the rest of the students if they were to find out. Maybe it's better I don't ask too much.'

After a bit though she felt that it would probably be best to give him a response and smiled warmly as though to not worry the old man.

"Let's just hope that unsavory things can avoid this place."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 am

"That's all we can rely on." Jacob gave a confusing smile. "Hope." He jumped off the bench where he sat, back to the ground making a little splash from the puddle. It started raining again, but it's as expected. "Oh, i think there's someone in the village, another shinigami." Like a the weather man, he predicted, "Wait, that's not now, it will be tomorrow, he will be lost, and wind up at that part of the village."

He turned to the sensei and his student. "I dont think he means us harm, but it would be bothersome for him to be involved with those people."

He turned to Kazuma and smiled. "Can you two take care of that for me? Think of it as your first practical exam, Hotaru-chan. Good Luck." He walked back inside back to his office.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 am

"Another shinigami about these parts? I wonder why... but I'll be sure to do that, Headmaster."

As the old man made his way back to the office the girl pondered this...until she heard the bell chime between classes to signal her study period's end. This brought Hotaru back to reality, making her panic slightly.

"Oh no. I should probably be going back to class."

The moment after she said that the girl took off running back into the school to make her way to her classroom before the next period would begin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:34 am