Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Emperors Castle

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Emperors Castle Empty Emperors Castle

Post by Muerte Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 am

The headquarters for squad 2 is located within the confines of an old emperors castle. It is located in a large pool with two bridges connecting to it, making it the bridge to the first division and the third division. Located behind it is the small patch of land that is used for training. If you fall, it'll take a lot of power to get you out.

Spoiler:

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5234

Emperors Castle Empty Re: Emperors Castle

Post by Soro Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 am

it was a slow day at the 2nd division, Ryuu got bored fishing and decided to take a nap on a free bench. He dreamt of slicing hollows in half, chasing them with a chainsaw all over the world, he then after wondered the empty dessert, in search for his one true power, the one he will gain when he becomes stronger.

He opened his eyes, awaken by reality. His captain had left for a captains meeting, the Captain and commander had just returned, everything was gonna go to plan again, he wondered if his captain has news. There had to be something they were fit to do.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 am

Mukuro appeared next to 3rd seat Ryuu.
    "i've returned from the meeting" He said as he slid over a bit to stop himself. He put his hands into his sleeves and looked at Ryuu.
    "The commander was talking about quincies before the other captains showed up" He said. "So we can expect something to do in time, just at the moment, i have to dig for the information he was about to give me"
    He rubbed his chin, thinking he wasn't making sense.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 am

"How can i help, taichou?" Scratching his back, and arching his head a bit to yawn, Ryuu, spoke. "So quincies... those warrior wannabe's pshh" Spiting a bit, Ryuu yawns. "We sure got our selves a catch, i wonder what were tasked to do with them though"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 am

Mukuro shrugged his shoulders.
    "I wonder that to myself" He said. "All we were talking about, before the other captains showed up was how the quincies were the reason he was captured, and was asking for the divisions help, but he didn't get to say and we didn't get into detail"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am

"I think i know where to start, Taichou" Ryuu yawned, now slowly getting into his senses. "We start with his mission, i think i remember a room filled with mission archives." Ryuu scratched his back, and stood up stretching his arms. "If we wanna know what happened, we must know of his mission." He sat back down and yawned once more. "Or we could wait for him, your call."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 am

Mukuro rubbed the back of his head. "The archives?" He asked. He heard of it, but he had never been in the mission archives.
    "You'll have to lead the way, i'm not very good with directions" He said laughing.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

"Alright" Jumping, Ryuu was more than happy to do something. "But your my captain, you should know this things hah" Ryuu laughed. "This is after all, what we do best, gain information we dont have. "

Ryuu started walking the path leading to Gotei 13's head quarters.

"I heard there's a backroom, if its a Captain and Commander mission,t he information should be there, but i wouldn't worry, your a captain, they will allow us."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Mukuro laughed as he followed Ryuu.
    "Let's just hope that we're allowed in" He said to him.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 am

"I do hope that aswell." Leading the way, Ryuu lead the way by doing flash steps his captain could as easily catch. "It's right this way capt'n, follow my lead."

Swift movements sped through the Soul society, they were headed for the Gotei 13 Head Quarters, what ever would come there way there?

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4359-where-was-hanzo-open-to-2nd-division-members

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm