Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Victor
King_Nothing
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011) Empty Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011)

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Hullo BD people, as you may have known, or not known, the last month i've been ill, i haven't been doing nothing, no, i was playing sims 3, and while at it, i tried making my character on BD.

It was then that i decided to work on a Gotei 13 there, i'm gonna try creating BD's Gotei 13 in sims 3.

This is RURU. (so far, she's all i have made)

Ruru setting out for a living world mission.

Spoiler:

Ruru in her office. (Captain's office, when and if she gets captain lol)

Spoiler:

Ruru on guard duty. (guard house)

Spoiler:

If you want, i can make you your character in sims 3, just like i made mine, you can request shots as well, just give me specific descriptions, but do note that not all hair style are available, i'll try posting copies of those i have.

I wish to finish this, and will update this thread even if i dont receive any requests.

Last edited by seraphim on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011) Empty Re: Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011)

Post by King_Nothing Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:54 am

Ooooh, can I get one?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011) Empty Re: Bleach Dynasty Goes Simlish (Ruru project 2011)

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 am

YuuuS!

Just give me an image look a like or whatever.

Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5220

Post by Victor Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 am

That would be nice to have too, my image is my avatar *sweat drops*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am

Hmm, do you have something bigger?
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am

Spoiler:

That work?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 am

It will do, i'll try looking for hair meshes similar, hope you dont mind if it doesnt look exactly the same.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 am

Could you remake this please? Adult Kyouga/Kyouga Agares---> http://www.freewebs.com/enigma007/19.jpg
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Alright, i'll try, but i cant promise the likely-ness, like the ear, and the beads on the face.

they clothes too.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Spoiler:
    rape good job
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

HMMM, I'll see what i can do about the hair and clothes ^_^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

Alright, so far, i made these guys. I did some test shots, hopefully, i got them right.

Kyouga, i didnt get the hair nor the clothes, so i just improvised... Looks more human though, had no choice, your charry is not shinigami.

Spoiler:

*GASP* HAJI YUKIMURA!
    Spoiler:

Victor, i didnt get the hair right... but i hope you like it ^_^
    Spoiler:

As you may have noticed, Haji and Kyouga characters share the same hair, haji has long hair and thats the only long hair mesh that actually looks good on sims.

they dont look alike, do they?
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:15 am

Considering how limited you was due to the game's choices, you did well. That and it hard to mimic anime like art with a more American style 3D thing, so it good.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 am

Okay, took me long enough to reply, but do you remember the drawing I requested awhile ago that was kinda pirate-y? Thats what Im going with right now. If you dont:

Spoiler:
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 am

w>......no wait we need a clown captain OwO.....that would be fun to see XD* I go now as this is near spam in level....*runs*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 am

HAHA, not spam, but an idea, vic-kun.

Anyway, heres an update.

Roan's request. Hopefully it's just fine, he seriously reminds me of Hwoarang (tekken) for some reason.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nacho's request... sorry about the look, i really cant make out the face from your image... but im gonna try doing it again.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Heres a randm picnic with all the characters so far.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by seraphim on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 am

I absolutley love this probably the most amazing thing i have seen from the sims ever, excellente worke!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

You should just make me a duckXD The character is supposed to be a Shinigami version of Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo. But eh I'm not sure if it's what I wanna go with. You can always go with my old Captain Izuru look, I don't think I have the pic anymore though.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 am

Thank you Ruru, theyre perfect!!!^^

Can you edit my character app to have those pictures instead? Im not saying the one I have is bad (Its also your work) but these are AWESOME!
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

lol we are all having a picnic..love it...

Those are great love! I can't wait to see what else you come up with for the rest of BD,...

(Haji Gasp!)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 am

MAHAHAMAHAHA, yes, a picnic, depending on who requests something, the images will evolve.

@ Roan, i have no problems with that, sure go ahead.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 am

Well, I think you have to do it cause its been locked...so I cant do it...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 pm

MEHH, i gues i have no choice then, i'll edit it ASAP.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

I refuse to believe I am at that picnic......because if I was I would be hitting on the only girl there. That or drunk on German booze.......

Anyway is it weird that I can't get the image of a Clown Captain out of my head.......Bleh I'll call him Mr. Giggles and he will use a Zanpaktuo that has a balloon sword Shika has a special power to send exploding cream pies at people.......and Bankia turns his sword into pure laughing gas.....that makes a person laugh......TO DEATH.

*goes to bed and takes my meds like the doctors told me*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm

That reminds me of Mike's Vizard hahaha, Joy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:41 pm