Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Uruha Anko
ChukonenNecromancer
6 posters

You're Late For Tea!

ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5132

You're Late For Tea! Empty You're Late For Tea!

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 am

Kuro walked along the streets of London, looking at his watch. He was in his gigai, so all could see him. He wore a white shirt with french cuffs, a black vest, black dress pants, black boots, and a black fedora hat. He walked into a tea shop, frowning a bit. "Seems I'm late for tea."
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5170

You're Late For Tea! Empty Re: You're Late For Tea!

Post by Uruha Anko Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 am

Watching from Kuro from across the street, Ruru sensed that shinigami aura from him, it's hard to spot, but not for fellow shinigami's, he's not someone she knew in particular, but she had a feeling she could trust this person, for one, he didn't seem to be affiliated with any division, and another, he can walk freely within the living world without being chased around, meaning to say he's not someone to be looked down upon, he knows how to hide his presence well enough to drink tea, in London.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 am

Kuro stands at the counter, ordering his tea. He removed his hat, giving a drawn-out sigh. "What would I like? I'd like Medley Tea with a lemon, please." He flashed a smile, paying for his tea. After waiting, he took his tea back to where he chose to sit. Taking a seat, he took the lemon off of the tea cup and put some of the sour fruit's juice into his tea. Stirring it, he closed his eyes and hummed a light melody. For some reason, he had the feeling of being watched.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 am

Ruru watched how he ordered something sophisticated, yet it had the feeling of youth in it, she remembered the times when she was him, part of the youth, then again, in her current form, she looked quite the youth her self, only she's someone way older inside. Knowing that watching him for any longer would mean being caught, she garbed open the magazine lying flat on top of the table where she sat next to, it was a body building magazine, one she would not dare read in public, then again, it was the only thing around. "Curses." she mumbled.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Kuro sighed. He lifted the teacup so he could take a sip of it. It wasn't too sweet, nor was it too bitter. He placed the tea back down, then stretched his arms. He took a quick glance around, then noticed a young female reading a bodybuilder magazine. "Mm? Konbanwa~" Kuro spoke in a pleasant tone, giving a smile afterwards. "Do you actually read that rubbish, or are you just that bored?" He tilted his head in a curious manner. It wasn't his buisness, but it was only small talk.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Somewhat caught by act, still she placed the mag down with poise. "It's the only one available, strangely enough." Ruru sighed as she continued. "You... your a shinigami, arent you?" She had to make sure he wasnt sent by someone to get her, after all, she was one of Gotei's most wanted.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 am

Kuro gave a nod. "You could say that." He smiled somewhat, then gave a sigh. "I'm not in the Gotei Thirteen anymore, though." Kuro sipped his tea once again. "My name's Kuro. Kuro Vrykolakas. You?" He kept his tea in his hand, tapping his nails along the glass. After a while, he placed his cup down, closing his eyes. "It's not like you need to tell me. I'd like to know, though."
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

"Minamo..." she paused as she knew saying her real name aloud would be weird, considering she no longer used, it nor was she allowed to say anything, that even if she did, the one who she tells it to would be in trouble. "Im Tsuchiyama Reiko, you can call me Riku" If there was one thing that she liked about being an outlaw, it was freedom. But being erased like such was bothersome. "It's nice to meet you." she offered to shake hands.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5164

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 am

Arriving to the living world, she made haste, even without a gigai, she searched the streets of London, seemingly tracking the faint energy surge of her master which still existed.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5297

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

mushasune came fast behind moshiro, she would not loose her. she did infact have excelllent skill in speed tactics, even though her zampaktou had no real parralelism to speed...at least not shikai. "who is it exactly we are looking for?" mushasune said as she finally caught up to Moshiro, without her gigai as well.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:44 am

"my master, i sense her presence, but just by a little bit, she disappears and reappeared every now and then, but she's supposedly dead." Moshiro kept looking, but non of the people here resembled her master, not one of them at all.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 am

" I wish i could help. what does she look like, what powerlevel are we looking for?mushasune said, trying to assist.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:26 am

"Its very faint, almost diminishing human level. Weak, but not weak, if that makes any sense." Moshiro browsed through the sea of people, but non of them resembles her master, atleast, the way she remembers her. "She has long dark hair, and would most probably look lazy, but by looks, i cant tell, i believe she's aging in reverse."
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 am

It took her a while to notice other shinigami's lurking around London, but it was not the unfriendly type, one was oddly familiar to her, a person she probobly knew very well. "HMm, interesting, sense that?" she told the rogue infront of her.

"I just hope its not me they're looking for."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:43 am

mushasune raised an eyebrow at moshiro's discritpion. it was somewhat lacking, but in a way it wasn't. who ages in reverse anyway? "alright...ill try." mushasune said as she seaked out a certain small energy level, she seemed to sense something. "over there, im not sure if its exactly what we are looking for, but i sense something there." she said indicating to the dircetion to the power she sensed.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:52 am

Kuro remained in his seat, chanting a mixture of Basque and Latin. He was ripped from his gigai, placing his hand on his zanpakuto. If the strangers were enemies, he was ready to attack. "I can tell someone's on their way." He looked to Riku. "I suggest you go hide. I don't know their intentions, and it's safe to dismiss bystanders."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 am

[riku]

"I believe your in a hike too?" Riku asked turning towards Kuro. "In this form i cant do anything, but i sense two strong ones. Can you... handle them?"

[moshiro]

Turning left to right, something else caught her attention, a shinigami, not one she knows of but definitely one. "Musha taichou, could it be that she's protected by that one?" Towards the direction where Musha pointed was a shinigami, not her master, but a shinigami.

ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:06 am

Kuro nodded. "I should be able to. But if they're part of the Gotei, I can only attack with demon spells." He furrowed his eyebrows. "It's not anything personal, but I'm gonna guard ya' whether you like it or not. You're powerless, no? There's a chance these arrivals could be here for harmful reasons."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 am

mushasune saw the shinigami, his presance and the fire in his eyes pretty much gave it away that he was indeed protecting someone. she than saw the girl whom was with him and concluded that she was the one whom he was protecting. "that girl, that is the girl he is protecting" she said indicating to the girl he was with. she headed in their direction until they were feet away. she than said, "moshiro, you talk to her, if he attacks, ill defend you....." she said calmly, ready to use kido at any moment.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 am

[moshiro]

Moshiro had no recollection of who the rougue was, but he was indeed protecting the small girl behind him. She was short, with light brown hair, right about the age of 16-17. She's nothing like Ruru was, but Moshiro did sense ruru's presence within this girl.

[riku]

Knowing that a battle could be at hand, riku opened a small flask, releasing sleeping gas which only affected humans, so they all fell from ther seats, leaving just the shinigami's to handle there business from one another. Though in human form, she was immune to this gas, it was something of a curse, neither dead nor alive, she had no place in this world any longer. "I'll head off then." leaving a coin on the table, it could mean something, as a sign of gratitude, or a means of communication each other once more.

With that Ruru ran across the street, and up onto a building, alarmed by this Moshiro followed her knowing Musha would take care of the rest.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 am

Kuro watched Riku run off, then watched the first shinigami chase after her. He picked up the coin, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged, placing it in his pocket. Kuro told his gigai to leave, and so it did. He stepped out to see another female. He gave a rather pissed-off smirk. "How rude. I was enjoying a nice chat, then you and the other come along and interrupt." Kuro shrugged. "Salutations, anyway."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 am

"salutations....shinigami...what buisiness do you have with that woman anyhow?" she asked as she help her hand on the hilt of her blade, "i hope we can talk this out, without the use of clashing blades...." she said calmly.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 am

"What buisness? Her and I were just talking. I sensed the both of you, and my first reaction would obviously be to guard others." Kuro chuckled a bit, tapping his zanpakuto against his shoulder. "Yeah, I was kinda hoping we could discuss this instead of fightin', also." A silver chain with a kido corps insignia as a pendant glistened in the light. "Those who play with fire will always get burned." He sheathed his sword. "You're a captain, no?" Kuro chuckled. "You're newer. If you weren't, you would know my name." He sighs. "They call me headcase, monster, boogeyman, nightmare bringer, bad luck, and so on. My true name, however, is Kuro Vrykolakas."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 am

"indeed i am a captain, 10th division to be exact. and i can see that you are part of the kido corps, well....was a member would be more like it from my understanding. i assume you are a rouge....am i wrong?" she said as she looked at him, her golden hair tied behind her back as her large bust seemed as if it were to burst the kimono at any moment. "from my point of view you seem nice, nothing like the nicknames you have recieved. but i do like the name Kuro....sounds nice." she said thinkign that her ability was titled monsterous and vile, but she was nice. Thus, he coudl actually be able to live to such names, despite his nice outlook.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 am

[ruru]

Leaving the other two to there own deed's Ruru ran from one street to the other, knowing that the shinigami who was following her wont take drastic actions in a public area, for one, it seemed like there entry here was illegal, and another, they cant harm humans in persuading her. She skipped, she jumped, she ran, she fell and bled and ran again, no matter how far she went away, every step she took, the shinigami took double, it was almost nostalgic, how she once trained someone who overtook her in every single way. 'could it be'

[moshiro]

It was just like before, her master was fleeing the scene, always as precise, always as planed, never did she ever fail in escaping before, but it was only because no one knew her as much as her students did, even though decades turned to centuries, somethings remain the same, with memories people shared with each other, its a treasure, forever theres.

"STOP THERE! Minamoto Chiruka!"
    Moshiro yelled, but who was she kidding, her Master never turns a head for anyone, especially to her students.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm