Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

The Mountains

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

The Mountains Empty The Mountains

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Set up in the distant mountains outside of Karakura, is where Sealtiel has stayed since leaving Karakura Town. He now awaits the return of his fellow fallen family. As he sits there, he meditates, pondering about what is going to happen soon.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

The Mountains Empty Re: The Mountains

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 am

A black coat shifts against the wind as the blue hair wildly turns in the direction of the wind. Lee held tightly onto a single paper as he looked down at it and then let his head raise itself to look around the vast area as he spoke to himself
    "Now where oh where are you hiding you flightless bird."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5339

Post by Shon Ben Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 am

Sealtiels meditating was cut short as a man, unknown to him, showed up to the mountains. He opened his eyes as his light, white eyes peered outward, seeing that the man appeared to be an unexiled shinigami, or something of the sort.

"What is it that you want" He asked. The white shield he had conjured up before was around his body, acting like a shield.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:41 am

Lee paused for a moment as he slowly let his eyes raise up from the paper and then look toward the sound of the voice. He stared for more than a moment as he slowly tightened the paper in his hand as it started to incinerate until his released it to blow with the wind
    "So your not to far off, saves me the trouble of having to search all over for you."
    He slowly let his right hand raise itself and aimed it in Sealtiel's direction and pointed
    "You are going to be the first of the seven to get torn apart."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:59 am

Sealtiel looked at him. "I doubt that" he said laughing softly. "For all you could know, with my cloning abilities, I could be somewhere else"
    He folded his arms. "In fact, I have many clones scattered throughout Karakura and the world. To find the real one, you'd have to kill each one single handedly"
    He sat back down and looked at the man still.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am

Lee listened as Sealtiel spoke of having the ability to replicate himself but to what degree, the paper did not say. Lee watched as he sat down after speaking and looked at him. Lee slowly let his hand move itself back to his face as he slowly shook his head. He then lowered his hand down slightly as he replied
    "You have no idea who your dealing with. I am not one of your typical goody-goody types. So you say that Karakura town has some of your clones? Well, then I will just have to wipe that little town off the map and everyone there after."
    He turned around and flash stepped onto the top of a tree as he aimed to destroy Karakura town and rid himself of the un-sightly problem.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:08 am

Sealtiel began to laugh. "You're actually going to such extremes to try and kill someone who can't be killed just be destroying the town. The clones are all over the place, not just Karakura, it would take months to find them all, even with you doing the searching"
    As he said this, his body disappeared. Next to Lee however, his voice trailed on.
    "You'll never kill me Lee Minamoto, i know all about you and your powers and your relation with soul society and hueco mundo. If you want to find a Fallen to kill, look for Gabriel"
    His voice then faded away as he finished saying the other Fallen's name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:07 pm