Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Claire's Relationships

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Claire's Relationships Empty Claire's Relationships

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Claire is the espada primera incharge of the hollow division, and this is her relationships.

Family
    Claire has no known family.

Friends
    Senetue - Claire see's Senetue as her little brother, someone who she can play with and mess around with stuff. When he was larger, she use to ride his back and make him run several hundred laps, but he never lost weight, not even a pound.

Kyouga - Claire see's kyouga like an older brother, always calm and mature, she liked how he liked Senetue as well.

Shiro - Shiro is claire's playing buddy, who's also Kyouga's son.

Cross - Claire always teased cross, and it made her sad that he vanished.

Lee - Claire helped Lee during his rebelion, but due to Hueco Mundo protocol, they were all recalled, she considers him a friend despite not having to know him more.

Ciel - Claire was once in a relationship with Ciel, but due to differences they split up. They still remain good friends.

Lasci - Claire has the biggest crush on Lasci. There are times when she calls her self Mrs. Lasci and wears a bale, pretending they were just married, shes obsessed with him.

Beilee - If Claire was a human, she would be Beilee, they were like twins (setting aside looks and personality) Beilee is her Human Gigai, but unlike other Human gigai's, beilee has real unmodified free will.

Who did i miss? ><
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5415

Claire's Relationships Empty Re: Claire's Relationships

Post by suzaku_minamoto Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 am

Ruru, I'm going to send you a PM about cross. I need to talk with you about him.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:42 pm