Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like?

RahimBhai
    Soul

BD-cash : 5359

What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like? Empty What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like?

Post by RahimBhai Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm

What kinds of things should a three year old be able to draw? My stepdaughter will draw a very jagged circle and a line, and that's about it. She doesn't draw people or flowers or anything else. These drawings look to be very behind for her age. When she colors in coloring books, it is ALL scribbles. It takes her two minutes, and then she flips the page to the next one. Is this normal?

Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like? Empty Re: What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like?

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

I don't know how to reply correctly, but my little sister drew like that when she was 3. She's 5 now and has gotten to draw more things like people, but its still strange looking. A circle with arms and legs X3
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like? Empty Re: What should drawings of a three and a half year old look like?

Post by cool beans Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 am

i smell spam

trashing this thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:46 pm