Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office)

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office) Empty Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office)

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 am

This is my HQ, I do nothing but play video games and watch tv in here, i'll occasionally have to do what the capt. calls "Mandatory paperwork", I swear, I've been laying on my butt playing video games and watchin movies all day, how bout a lil ME time!XD

Anyways, if any of you new recruits have any questions, feel free to drop by!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office) Empty Re: Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office)

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 am

Hey Nachos, how are you doing?

Everything organized I see, surprising

*Sanba glances around the room quickly, then bolts into the desk and trashes the place*

Ahh sweet sweet revenge, this is more Nachosesque anyways. But lets get down to business, I am pleased with how well ur doing as VC and want to let you know that since I am Captain Commander and have to oversee all of Gotei. I want you mostly in charge of the 1st. You're still the VC but I want you to own teh division and treat it as if you are captain.

I also wanted to discuss a few things about the recruits. Please meet me in my office soonish so that I can have a few posts in there too(lol)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office) Empty Re: Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office)

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:16 pm

*Nachos walks into his office and sees it thrashed*

Nacho's Ducky Palace! (VC's Office) 192123 It's beautiful!! Sanby you do care!!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 am

yeah yeah yeah. dont get lost on the way there. it has a big sign that says CAPTAIN COMMANDER HQ

*with that sanba vanishes outta the office*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 am

*Found on Nachos chair was Sanba's haori, and a message was ingraved with fire into Nachos desk*

It read as follows

~I am leaving the 1st division to you my friend, im sorry to be leaving so suddenly but I need to do some soul searching. I doubt we will meet again my friend as this departure very well may get me a death warrant. However the 1st is in your hands now, lead with the honor, integrity, and wild attitude I know you have. As my last gift to you I will search out the one who has taken your Vizard abilities. Travel to Mt.Yamamoto, there you will find a gift.

Sanba~
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 am

*Nachos walks in and sees Sanba's message*

-_- why couldn't he have just used pen and paper....

*He grabs the haori and throws it on, the walks out*

The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11229

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57 am

Hiiiiiii there~

Hey ducky~

Missed me? I'm back! And I'm gonna hang out here alot k?

*grabs a coke from his fridge*

I'm hungry.. Anything here to eat?

*looks under his piles of paperwork & movies*

Can I call for pizza?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:15 pm