Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
King_Nothing
Lee_Takamoto
Kambly
7 posters

Where do you see yourself in the future?

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156853

Where do you see yourself in the future? Empty Where do you see yourself in the future?

Post by Kambly Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Or what do you hope to do? What are your dreams? Do you imagine yourself going through another normal day? Or do you see yourself doing something good? Maybe you'll find something you're passionate about.

Why hasn't it happened yet? What can I do to make it happen?

I want to dye thick fluro green streaks into my hair. I want to buy new pair of converse sneakers. I wish I didn't get acne. I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was getting better marks in my subjects.

I want be fluent in Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I want to get into a good Uni. I want to be a forensic scientist, a private investigator, a pastry chef, a Korean celebrity (don't ask XD), an actor and a doctor.

I can do whatever I want. So why hasn't it happened yet?

Half of my wishes are easily achievable and the other half require hard work and determination. It hasn't happened yet because I'm addicted to the internet (the most sinister creation in all of the universe) and because I am lazy.

I have big and small plans for the future (hello, world domination). I probably won't achieve them all either. I'll take it step by step.

What about you? Discuss. Rant (at the injustice of your life). Share.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Where do you see yourself in the future? Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in the future?

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 pm

I was one of the few people in my class at the time whom never had a answer for this. No, I wasn't the lazy kid or the one who didn't know, I just always looked at everything I do very logically. Regardless of if I do something stupid, I know what I did was stupid and chose to do it anyway. Back to the point, I was never certain of WHAT I wanted because it was too early to tell. I never aimed for something higher than I knew I could reach. I aimed for simple things that I new I could get, like working at a fast food place, a grocery store, etc etc. The main thing I was never sure about but do want in my future is a wife if nothing else. I want kids to take care of and I want to be able to live to a good age but nothing like 99, that is just too old. I know that when I start getting older, I'm going to want everyday to be longer and when I'm about to die, I'm not going to want to. When I do die, I want to be cremated because I don't want to have to go through the money for the other stuff, never liked it. I think funerals should be a free public service. Continuing on, I want those ashes to be put in a very solid container and then cemented and covered in steel, iron, what ever is strongest out of metals, don't care bout details. I then plan on having two or more friends do the same thing and we all make some large shape in the ocean and at some point later on, have it named something.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

Where do you see yourself in the future? Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in the future?

Post by Kambly Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Speaking of funerals, I want this song to be played when they carry my body out.

Donating my organs (if they're in good condition) is something I'd like to do too.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 am

Same here.

In regards of career, I really hope that one day I can be a famous published author. If not, architect maybe...I dont know, Im mostly hoping on writer.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 am

I see myself becoming a manga artist. Right now, i'm practicing making manga pages and stuff so, hopefully I'll be able to get one published in the future.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Meh, prolly the same old slob, i cant mix my dreams with my reality XD
    But if i get less lazy, maybe somewhere touring the world, while being a bad-(fear the great kon) rocksta
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

Post by Kambly Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 pm

I know that Lee has mentioned this (briefly), but what about marriage?

I've always seen myself getting married and having kids (even though I hate them...those evil things).
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Ruling the world, all you peons acting as my foot rest

i shall be a merciful overlord your lovely mod
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

Hmm well right now im 16 and im more mature than most adults that I know in life. I've faced things some people dont face in a lifetime. And my domestic life is so fukked, that its prepared me for life in a weird way. I am going to be a junior in an art school. I major in sound design and sound engineering as well as set design. I already have a college portfolio made, filled with my very own sound ambiences, my mom used all 20k of my college funds on a divorce she caused. I have a 3.33 GPA and im a pothead, I party too much and I do it to escape all the bullshit at home. One of my best friends just graduated and is going to Penn State for sound design, he taught me everything he knows about sound design so I know as much as he does but I still have two years to learn. And his GPA was 2.6 or something, so I know that with a 3.33 GPA and as much sound design knowledge I have that I can get into Penn state. Right now I hookup with random chicks because I got out of a relationship with an immature high schooler, and I realize I cant date these people because they dont know how to act. I have a morale code I live by and it is used in my family life as well as school. I dont get along with teachers for this reason alone, if you say stop talking and im not talking, im going to say that im not talking. Its not talking back, and the teacher would do the same if they were in my position. So cut the BS. I dont know how life will play out after college but I think im covered for the next two years.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:54 am