Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area} Empty Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome Learners

Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area} M8lied

This is the place where we groom you to be the best Yakuza there is, from grooming your selves to plotting hostile take overs and kill people, dont worry, no one will die in the process, we will use modified soul dummies which would feel much like the real thing. We shall paint the art of betrayal while singing songs of war, this is the school of Yakuza, anyone can apply just so long as they are in a division.

NOTE:

This is mostly recommended for recruits as there starter mission for having being a pirate/yakuza as there 2nd occupation. But its not required, its just if you like to take it.

We will be following this program upon enrollment.

Lesson 1 : Stealing
    Lesson 2 : Kidnapping
    Lesson 3 : Pain
    Lesson 4 : Reason
    Lesson 5 : Inflicting pain
    Lesson 6 : Killing
    Lesson 7 : Assassination

Lesson 7.1 : Planning
    Lesson 7.2 : Delivering
    Lesson 8 : Law of the wild
    Lesson 9 : Choice
    Lesson 10 : Life of a yakuza

All applicants must fill this form:

Name:
    Division:
    Lesson to take:

The test will be pure RP, as an instructor i have the right to correct you if you made something wrong in your RP post, Recruits who go through the program may instantly get seated after taking this.

See you around

Minamoto Oyabun

Last edited by seraphim on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 am; edited 3 times in total
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5559

Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area} Empty Re: Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area}

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

tison bersts into the area with his hands in his pokets and he face looking like he is really pist"damn it who do i have to kill to get some fun around heeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area} Empty Re: Coke Island : School of Yakuza {RP Area}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Ruru was on the dark corner of the room seeing one of her boys complaining about something. "Wanna go on a mission and kill someone?" she slowly asked asking for more sake from the servant right beside her.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

tison looked over to the girl in the corner its takes oly a moment to relize the SHE is the boos"b-boss?!!"he quickly gets on his knees and bows to her in respect"i-im sorry for my rudeness
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Ruru laughs at the new recruit waving her hand saying. "Its okay, i've seen all kinds of people in this businesses, so, you want to go on a mission then?" she asked asking him to be at ease.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 pm

tison stands"y-yess boss i would do anything for you boss just name it"tison awhaits his mission
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm

"Very well then" Ruru says standing up and handing him up a balck folder containing information about a target. "Target's name is Mashimoto Kuma of the Kuma Clan, not the easiest target, high person in authority, many allies, but one of our Ally's enemies, he needs to vanish from this world, you can take as many men as you want, reuqest asistant from me if you like, but i will only act as a guide, on the kill its self, your on your own."

OOC:read this for more info
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Tison nods"i see ill make shur he vanishes from this world boss this i swear!"tison bows is respect
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm

"Okay then, that's your first mission then" she smiles as she drank some more sake.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm

so were can he be located boss?"tison askes as he grips his sword on his sash
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Ruru hits his head lightly with her fan letting out a a laugh saying. "Neeh, you didnt read the folder with the information i gave you at all, read it up!!" she said and waited for his response.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/5th-division-head-quarters-f11/5th-division-hit-list-t2934.htm?#58373
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 pm

tison dosnt flinch but just bows"im sorry boss ill find him and take him out at once"tison runs out the door with a grin on his face leting her know he is serious and wont let his target slip
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Ruru just sat on the floor cooling her self off with her fan. "maah, im bored, i think i should follow him" she stood up and rushed towards the door. "Hey wait up, i wanna see how this goes without interfering with it" she says following him, she had no doubts about it, he can finish this task smoothly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 am

-School of Yakuza opened for Business again-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:27 pm