Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Karakura Manga House

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5405

Karakura Manga House - Page 3 Empty Re: Karakura Manga House

Post by Guiseppe Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am

Lobo was aggravated by the thought of her still having Ira's fighting knowledge, but then again, she was something else entirely, something Lobo hated.

"I might be immobile, but i can steal talk. I bet you cant find me, even in your super enhanced senses."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 am

Bakudō #61 Rikujōkōrō

*The bakudo could be heard from the shadows as well, the six rods trapped the abomination place. Sanba stepped from the shadow*

I have been searching for Lobo entirely too long dear, I will be damned before I see you kill him.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5409

Post by Francine Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Evading the kido in just a nick of time she was trapped by one, but it was not strong enough as to trap her for so long.

"Hahahaha. And another foolish one i see. I'm seeing double, I see two of you, Lobo."

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 am

I now sense that you are not the Ira I once met. Regardless you are of little importance and are wasting the time I need with Lobo. Your time here is done

*Seeing that she will soon break from his kido, Sanba kneels down and uses the following kido*

Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi

*The coffin surrounds the spirit, and slices her up. It did a little damage to the manga house but Sanba could care less*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Ira laughed as she was engulfed with what typical kido anyone who can use it would. "Haven't you learned anything? How can you kill someone without a body?"
    The dark spirit spoke from the box, as another, placed its hands around the missing captain and commanders head.

"Try harder... it might work"
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 am

Regaining control over his senses, the bandage wrapped arround the human flew where ira was wrapping its self around her neck quickly, tightly, enough to choke her.

"Dont do anything funny spirit!"
    Lobo's voice came out from the bandage its self, if someone took a closer look, they would see dark purple aura radiating it. Aside from that, Chinese text are also written from it.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Ira's form turned into dark spoke as if dissolving from its current from. The spirit laughed vanishing completely, but leaving them something of a threat.

"I'll come back for you, someday, somehow. I should have my revenge."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am

*Sanba looked over to what seemed to be Lobo, the evil spirit was now gone and the two were alone in the manga house*

I think you know what happens next, i've been secretly searching you out for years and you randomly appear out of the blue. I need my soul back, you took it and formed your own life out of it and I need it now. Im guessing if I simply trap you in my inner world as I did Ira, we'll be fused together?

*Sanba slowly walked towards Lobo, drawing his zanpakto. He had a look of emptiness in his eyes, there was only one thing now*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am

Lobo laughed as he heard Sanba's words.

"Im affraid it's not as simple as it was before, Sanba-kun."

Lobo, only feeling his knees again sat, leaning his back over a well used manga shelve.

"Do you remember how the the gate opened? The moment it did, we were all done for, it changed the rules of the game, and as hard as it is to believe, the one to blame for that, is the Dark Lord."

Standing up, Lobo cleaned his coat from the blood stain from the human that he had used, and Ira had killed.

"I'll be willing to help you in your case, after all, i am you, in a bizarre way, But i cant return till we destroy what he used... To change everything... From Kyouga's transformation, and to Hanzo's cursed soul...

If you forcibly take me in, or even if you kill me and I return, you will end up like Hanzo... That poor guy..."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:47 am

*Sanba was greatly disgruntled by what he heard*

Wheres Hanzo?

*Confusion set in all over Sanba, he wanted to know where Hanzo was but that gave Lobo the upper hand in bargaining rights*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

"He's in my new home, Hueco Mundo, you should ask him your self... what it's like, nothing you can imagine... i know."

Opening a garganta after regaining his legs, Lobo turned to Sanba.

"I'm gonna help you, but after we solve this, i don't promise submitting as easily."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 am

*Sanba was overwhelmed with anger, yet he didn't attack. Simply nodding, he followed after Lobo into the garganta*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Lobo followed Sanba into the garganta, and it closed leaving no trace of them even being there.

EXIT ==>> http://www.bleachdynasty.com/hueco-mundo-desert-f52/looking-for-answers-t3526.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 pm