Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

my temporary oasis

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

my temporary oasis Empty my temporary oasis

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Ahh dreams, dreams so lucid yet out of reach.

I just had this dream being in a paradise like oasis, where i can see a the river and a sun set, the grass was all green, i remember there being a willow tree or something of the like.

I was just taking a walk with my friends, then one by one, i realized they were gone, with just a soft singing voice lingering where ever i was going, as if following me, singing to me.

It was accompanied by a guitar as the voice slowly materialized into a boy singing to me, a song I've never heard before. It was romantic by all sense, the way he was singing, the way it was meant only for me to hear. KAAAH *faints*

I couldve just stayed there, on that romantic state if i wanted to, with him just singing, and me just listening.

But as i kept walking. Someone asked a question, I'm not so sure if it was me, or him who asked it, i cant make up much of it. but the question is asked.

"Do you like me?" or "Do you wanna go out" or "So you wanna be together?"

I can swear i remember smiling, or was that my heart smiling somehow, but it was an awkward cute moment of confusion (since i dunno what really happened)

But just as someone was about to answer... I wake up, just in the middle of it, left me hanging like a child begging for attention.

So what was it, what's my answer? what's he's question? who asked the question?

But why is there even one? If you truly love something or someone, there shouldn't be any questions asked. Non at all, you just have to trust that belief you both hold close to you, that's the crimson string of fate connecting us with each other.

But i guess my dreams explain more about me more than i could ever imagine, its like my dreams are showing me who i am, and what i do in a symbolic manner.

I always run from commitments, as sad as it is to admit it, no matter who asked that question in my dream, the outcome would've been the same.

i... will run.

Just trying to recall a fraction of what he looked like, i realized he kinda resembles Jesse from ugly betty, which explains the music and the voice that enveloped me to my maddest desires. It is the music, i remember making a list of what i like in a guy.

my temporary oasis Ooak2
    I did write it anyway "Someone who would sing for me, write me a song"

I went like "WOW" when i remember it, i guess i really really wanted that haha.

So i guess i'll name him Jesse until i find him and know his real name. Just so he knows i'm not running.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:48 pm