Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 am

"This time we're prepared for you Giriko..."

Hanzo grins as he enters the city of new york, the skyline light up by the streetlights and car lights below them
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 am

Akira leaped out of the Senkaimon and looked around. She saw the tallest buildings that go up to he skies. And they light up. She looked down to see the machine "cars" been drivin. But she has never seen so many of them at once. Thoug there aregrey clouds and smoke here and there she sees the bustling city filled with people.

"Woah This is New York huh?! I cant wait till we start looking around! Oh I mean after we complete out mission!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 am

The wind picked up as Suzaku, child like, spun into the area. He appeared next to Hanzo as he pulled on his haori. He had a small black bear in his arm. The bear with held his zanpakto unknown to those who fight him. He grinned at him as he looked on over new york.
    "So, Hanzo, its been far to long since i have been here" He said, clearly shaking.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 am

Hanzo whacks Suzaku on the head with the hilt of his zanpakuto as he looks around the area

"Ok guys, lets spread out, and prepare from an assault from any direction..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 am

Suzaku rubs his head.
    "I'll remember that" He said in an angry tone. He held his head as he tightly gripped his teddy bear and flash stepped away.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 am

Akira did what the captain said and flash stepped around. She stopped at the top of the empire state building and looked at the city.

"Wow, sweet! This place is awesome......I wonder what kind of things they have here *realizes* dang. I'm here in a mission not to look around.....now where can the enemy be?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am

Kyouga walked around while searching for the Arrancar, and found Akira. "Oh... You're Akira, aren't you?" Kyouga asked considerately, wondering why he had just found her. "Parden me for asking, but have you found anything unusual yet?" Kyouga asked her, wondering if she had seen anything unusual.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 am

Akira looked at kyouga and bowed. She than looked back at the city.

"Nothing unusual yet. And the only spiritual pressure I can fel is from the humans and us. Though the birds feel distupred....."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 am

A dark shadow is seen, distancing itself from the rest. Nobody knows who it is or why the shadow is disappearing.

*Also, here is the post order because i'm tired of of the out of order and how confusing it gets without it.
    Beans, Suzaku, Sara, Kyouga*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 am

"I see... Thank you Akira, I shall continue my seach then." Kyouga said as he Shunpoed to another location. Kyouga was growing curious about Suzaku. Wondering if the little guy had found anything, Kyouga decided to search for Suzaku. "This is so strange... There is no sign of Arrancar activity anywhere... Could we have been mislead?" Kyouga said to himself as he found Suzaku. "Suzaku, there doesn't seem to be a trace of our target anywhere. Have you discovered anything of interest?" Kyouga asked Suzaku, wondering if he had discovered anything at all.

(Sorry, I didn't see the post order when I posted.)

Last edited by Kyouga on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:11 am

Akira spotted something. She didn't know what it was so she went closer. She couldnt see it though she could feel its reiastu

"Show yourself!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 am

The boy turned around, revealing his taller form. It was Suzaku. He turned to see that it was Akira. He tilted his head and waved at her. The black teddy bear disappeared and his zanpakto appeared on his back.
    "Hi, Hi" He said calmly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:16 am

Akira put her guard down and relaxed. She smiled and went toward suzaku.

"suzaku! You had me scared there. What are you doing here? ANd did you find anything suspisous yet?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 am

Suzaku shook his head. His appearance somehow looked different. He had spiky black hair and amber gold eyes. His clothing was like a human but he was still in his soul reaper form. He tilted his head as he turned back around.
    "I'm going to continue looking" he said calmly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 am

SHe looked at him. He looks different, a lot different Akira got a hold of her hilt and looked at Suzku with sharp eyes.

"Suzaku, are you ok?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 am

Suzaku turned.
    "Yea, I'm guessing being here again is doing something to me" He said. He rubbed his head and continued to walk, this time in a slower pace.

*Something is wrong, but I don't knwo if we should incorporate it in this event or in another one, me and beans already talked about it though*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:30 am

"Akira stay away from him. Suzaku, what has happened to you?" Kyouga warned Akira as he suddenly appeared, because he had some supicions. Yet, he also wondered if his suspicions were true. Akira was just looking too human, even for a Shinigami. Regardless, Kyouga was willing to take a risk.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am

Akira was about to stop Suzaku but heard Kyoga's voice. She looked back at him.

"Kyouga-san?" She backed away from Suzaku
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 am

Suzaku turned.
    "Whatever your suspicions are of me, you may as well lose them" He said in a metallic like voice.
    "There's nothing wrong with me, its just my sickness and my worrying of coming back to new york that has messed up my look" He turned back away. He then leaned foward as he flash stepped to the highest place in new york.

*Which is? lol, IDK what the tallest place is in NY*
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 am

She saw Suzaku leave and so did she. She passed by Kyouga and headed for the streets. SHe jumped on top of a bus and watched the city sites.

"something was wrong"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 am

Suzaku landed on the *Empire State Building*. He then walked over to the edge and sat down on the end of the building, letting his legs dangle off the edge of the building.
    "I can't believe I'm letting this happen to me" He said to himself. He looked up to the sky. "I'm letting that arrancar get to me, just like before"
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5427

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 am

A Black hole in the sky appears and out of it steps a familiar suited arrancar

"This time i won't let you leave alive..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 am

"He's here!" He shouted. He immediately jumped up.
    "I gotta remember what captain said to me, stay calm, don't get to uneasy, then ambush him" He began to think to himself repeatedly. He put his hand on his zanpakto and started sending thoughts to Akira and Kyouga.
    "Wherever you two are at, get into hiding, the mission officially starts now, the enemy has arrived, get into hiding so we can ambush him later"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 am

As Akira was riding on top of the car she noticed something and stood up. She looked up to see a hole. And a Person

"I'm guessing thats the enemy. I guessI should wait for he's move. "

Akira ran and hid her spritual pressure and went into central Park and hid in the bushes
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 am

"Giriko..." Hanzo breathes heavily under his breathe

He shunpos towards Giriko's direction and appears before him

"So soon i know! so whats it going to be come with me or die here, your choice you overgrown hollow..

Beans, Suzaku, Sara, Kyouga, Giriko

Post order? ok i like that! Suz next then ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:34 pm