Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

One Piece Manga

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

One Piece Manga Empty One Piece Manga

Post by Muerte Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am

I have recently become extremely interested in the one piece. But, I am so sad about what just happened. i can't say what unless you already know. But, I..nevermind. What do you think of one piece
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

One Piece Manga Empty Re: One Piece Manga

Post by cool beans Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 pm

ah you must mean (MAJOR SPOILER)
    Spoiler:

one piece simply pwns all other SJ mangas the story, characters, setting, emotion etc etc you cant find anything better really
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am

I agree with you! I just got back into one piece. When it first came on, I was a huge fan of it, then got out of it, then got back into it. When that happened, the spoiler, I cried for luffy. That shows my love for one piece. OOO, I wonder what luffy will do now that he knows the truth behind Ace, at least i think he does, and he died trying to save him. I want to see him use that ability he used while he was on Boa Hancock's island. The ability he don't know he has really. lol
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm

it was such an emotional chapter, heck i got a bit choked up!

aha yea that would be the old latent haki that luffys begining to tap into, once he masters that well, just look at how silvers rayleigh used it when he fought kizaru on equal footing!

the only iffy thing ive got with one piece at the mo is how its all centralling around luffy at the mo
    Spoiler:
    but its all still good reading!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:32 am

They best bring the crew back together unless they want to feel the wrath of ME! lol, jk. But really, how long has the crew been seperated? They need to bring them back for a heartful reunion and help luffy get out of Impel Down
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 am

for about 60 odd chapters now manga wise... might not sound like much but thats like nearly a year and a half ago!

get out of impel down? im sure you mean marineford XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 am

yea, that. lol
    But seriously, they need to bring back the crew. Like, have them show up after hearing about Ace and fight trying to protect Luffy and the Villains gone hero! lol, you know?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

at this point in the story i cant see how the crew are going to be reformed anytime soon, i mean they are literally all over the world.. sure they each have a piece of the homing vivre card to guide them back to the thousand sunny but its tricky... oda will figure it out, hes a genius story writer!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 pm