Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

10th Division Headquater (for private mission only)

Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60608

10th Division Headquater (for private mission only) Empty 10th Division Headquater (for private mission only)

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm

10th Division Headquater (for private mission only) Hq_ent10

Welcome to the 10th Division Headquarter.

This headquater is for private mission only! Please do not post without my permission or else post will be deleted.

Spoiler:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

10th Division Headquater (for private mission only) Empty Re: 10th Division Headquater (for private mission only)

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 pm

*Shunpo back to the headquarter seeing it's been built again while I was away. Feeling tired and sorrow, I walk directly to the sake storage. Even my hair had turn back to black but my eyes still glowing blue due to my anger and hatred.*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

10th Division Headquater (for private mission only) Empty Re: 10th Division Headquater (for private mission only)

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Hiding in the shadows, Ciel but watches over her seeing if she would finally take notice that she wasn't alone inside the dark empty HQ.

Playing with the hell butterflies which were attracted to him for some reason, he releases one as it flew over and landed on emma's right hand.

"Why, you look so sad for a pretty maiden, It's something a gentleman cannot allow"

He then said slowly after the hell butterflies landing.

"Can i be of any service to this lovely maiden?"

He then asks still not nearing her seeing as there last encounter wasn't of something pleasant.

Spoiler:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 pm

*Drinking barrels and barrels of sake and thinking how Nachos had attacked me in the desert. My hatred and sorrow have blinded me from noticing Ciel's existing. Than saw a hell butterfly landed on my hand. Looking at the hell butterfly*

Gentlemen? There's a such thing as gentlemen?

*laugh in a high pitch manner*

Service you say? Well kill him, kill that traitor! How could him? How dare him betrayed me?!?!?!

*tears falling from my eyes then drink some more sake*

How could him....?
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Sitting on a stool beside her Ciel payed of very little interest to what she said and more interest to the captain her self.

"Kawaii

I must agree thought, theres no such thing as a gentle man.

But im not of the norms so to say."

Saying that, he offers her his handkerchief by placing it on top of her hand, in case she didnt want to take it.

Shotly after a glass of rum appeared on his right hand with the bottle on his left.

"I'll drink with you on that, although, i cant simply just kill people for you for free."

Saying that he drank a shot then placed the glass down and placed his right hand under his chin.

"But i can promise you 'Utopia', but you must give me something in return"

Shortly after saying so he placed the rum bottle down as a hell butterfly landed on his left hand as he continued.

"Can you trust... the devil?"
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 am

*Shocked seeing Ciel appears right in front of my eyes. I immediatly become very alert.*

Trust you? Someone who killed my friend and cause that traitor to betray me? I would want to kill you more than I can trust you. But who care...? Ruru's dead, the Soul Society turned into a mess, and the person that's most important to me had betrayed me... Should I even bother who you are? Or what you do?

*Grab the handkerchief and wipe my tears, then drink some more sake*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:39 am

Smiling at her he placed the same doll he was holding around earlier on the table and said.

"What if i told you, that ruru, is not dead? And that shes the other half of me, having have signed a contract with me to save this world once before."

The doll then spoke with but an angry voice towards ciel

"You shouldve just told her in the first place idiot

Moony believe it or not, this guy is telling the truth"

Saying that the doll moved on its own accord kicking Ciel with its leg made of yarn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am