Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+28
KenTakeo
Panda-chan
Kagome
Greatest Bankai
Haji Yukimura
Koifon
Milo
DM-Dragon
Tanaki Kyo
Hinamori44
Utsukushii
Zeria Iiyasei
ArrancarInuendo
Dio
seshoru
LadrinnieOzaki
alucard
The JuJu (^_^)v
bong91
corpseballerina
toshi25
AL-chan
Azat
Nance
Emma-Hell Girl
ranmataro
Dark
Loli Gaga
32 posters

Who's your favorite bleach character?

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Who's your favorite bleach character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's your favorite bleach character?

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 am

This one is a hands down for me. Lol, just look at my avatar.

My favorite Bleach Character is Sajin Komamura. I like his clam and balanced demeanor, the way he takes both the good with the bad, and keeps moving forward.

I admire his sense of loyalty, and his belief of staying the course on what he feels is right.

I admire his discipline and determination, and unlike others (with the expection somewhat of Kenpachi), I like that his Shikai/Bankai are not flashy, but instead are based on one simple principle; Raw Power.

I could go on and on as to why Sajin is my favorite, but I believe the easiest answer is the closest to home for me; Sajin reminds me alot of myself.
    Greatest Bankai
    Greatest Bankai
    Soul

BD-cash : 6728

Who's your favorite bleach character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's your favorite bleach character?

Post by Greatest Bankai Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:07 am

favourite would be ZARAKI KENPACHI especially after the latest episode he just so kool and only loves fighting, but also he is actually a vrey good captain and got good advice when the time is neede like when he fought ichiru or something
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 am

My favorite character is actually a toss up between Unohana and Orihime. I love both characters and see a lot of myself in them. Now... if only we could see Unohana fight and use bankai. hehe :D
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49145

Post by Panda-chan Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 pm

think Rukia is the best but i like ukitake Momo too :D
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42357

Post by KenTakeo Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

My favorite char is Toshiro because his bankai is amazing and also because he reminds me of myself. :lol!:

hitsugaya
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Ulqiorra hands down. He rocks, as I have said before, he is cool, the way he fights is cool to.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 pm

another arrancar fan here :D but my favourite has to be grimmjow, hes just bad to the bone! and his fights with ichigo are some of the best in the series
    Sony
    Sony
    Soul

BD-cash : 6728

Post by Sony Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:54 pm

My favourite has to be Byakuya because of his awesomeness, he fights with everything he has and can beat just about most people, he is well respected.....and did i mention he is awesome and he has a cool aura about him which i just love
    AlexaClyne
    AlexaClyne
    Human

BD-cash : 6637

Post by AlexaClyne Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Forever Ishida Ishida ♥♥♥

I LO~VE HIM!!!! ♥ your lovely mod

He's so cool, a genius, so smexy.... & so cute!!!! nose bleed

I also like Orihime-chan & Neliel!!!! orihime Hime Nel

Also rukia RUKIA rukia !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:42 pm