Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Where does zanpaktou come from ?

Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13329

Where does zanpaktou come from ? Empty Where does zanpaktou come from ?

Post by Dante Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

I just wonder if Zanpaktou was make by Generation of other Soul Reaper or did come from with in there heart. I am only up to episode 51 so please forgive my ignorance if it already explain in some other episode. if not, then i would like to know what you guys think.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Where does zanpaktou come from ? Empty Re: Where does zanpaktou come from ?

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 pm

oooh erm trying to avoid spoiling here... erm its a sort of "soul" made weapon... ack just keep watching! XD
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks Bean, I'm on Bleach Episode 66 and it seam that all the soul reaper have the same same Zanpaktou but change it ability when they use there soul power. But thanks for the info. Can u at lease tell me what episode when i find out. hee hee
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm

bwhahaha your in filler territory... yourichi gives a pretty good explanation about them back in soul society arc when she trained ichigo for bankai

ok heres the simplish explanation for ya:
    youve got your 3 forms, basic sealed zanpakuto which is made from the users soul and every shingami has, when they learn their souls name then its shikai form (Renji's whippy like sword for instance) and finally bankai form which they get from controlling their soul in the real world (when ichigo beat the cool sunglasses wearing guy for instance)

sorry if thats a tad bit confusing for you clickty click below for a pretty detailed explanation

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Zanpakuto
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Thank you Lord, In your deepest dealt. If needed u can call my name and I will serve. hee hee, Have a good day. :)
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5964

Post by JasonVierus Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

Though, even when you read that and it says that they come from the owner's soul, one of the movies makes that REALLLY confusing... It just doesn't make sense to me because of Diamond Dust Rebellion >.<
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 am

Well, the diamond dust rebellion kind of confused me a bit, but in a way, I kind of understood it to. The guy who had Hitsugaya's sword wanted to be friends with him. They were both in the same area when Hitsugaya got Hyorinmaru. However, the other one was a dark blue version and hitsu's was a light blue. I understand where your confused. ^_^

Also, with each soul reaper, it depends on who they are. For example, nobody is able to grab someones zanpakto and copy there techniques. Like if Aizen wanted Hiroinemaru, he wouldn't be able to do that.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

You didn't need to just copy and paste the Wikipedia parts you think matter to the subject, I have read and re-read the page repeatedly. I do have another theory that it does not explore though. What if certain souls, strong souls, extremely strong, either become Souls like Hyounimaru as they enter the SS world or after they die as soul reapers? This would explain why prodigies like Hitsugaya are so rare, since anyone stronger would become a zanpaktou. This also explains why Ichigo got his Zanpaktou changed. His soul did die, though a fraction of a second later he returned to being a shinigami. This would mean his soul would have went to a spirit state, but then could have been bound back to him before entering soul society. As for Kenpachi, noone is sure exactly what he is, he could be a prodigy like Hitsugaya was or he could actually be like Ichigo and died, resurrected, and died again. This would send him straight to Soul Society instead of transforming him since, in a sense, he already transformed himself, at least that is what I think would happen. ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

What I copied and pasted wasn't from wikipedia .com. its from a wikia which is made up completely different than wikipedia.

And I don't know about the powerful souls thing. It would be way to complicated and such if it were like that.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Isn't it already complicated? I know, its from, if I am correct, Bleach.wikia.com, a wikipedia devoted to Bleach.

What I mean by isn't it complicated, is that each character has a different opinion of their Zanpaktou, even in private. And some are nearly nothing like their Zanpaktou at certain points.

For instance, We will use the most prominent cases of this, Soi Fon's bankai which is nothing like who she is, how she was raised, or anything. Unless you try to dig deep within Soi Fon's soul and view it as big and flashy like she wants to be to get Yoruichi's attention.

Another is Kazeshini and Hisagi, it shows that it is made for death, yet Hisage tries to stay away from things like Death, even using the Hyapoka thingy to hold the arrancar instead of simply killing him.

For another example we can Turn to Ikkaku, sure they are alike in that they both enjoy power, but Ikkaku is far from lazy or anything near it. If there is a fight he wants in on it, however his Zanpaktou must be woken up to enjoy the fight, essentially being opposites.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:42 pm

His zanpakto has to be awaken for many reasons. Maybe its to 'weak' to be actually awakened? Who actually knows. And with Soi Fons bankai, maybe its to symbolize her strength and will power to get things done and to be like Yoruichi. Hisagi's zanpakto, Kazeshini, does represent death. But what if at some time, Hisagi was like that before he joined the soul reapers? Who actually knows but the creator?

Kira theorizes that Kazeshini is the manifestation of Shuhei's darker, more destructive feelings, formed from the stress of trying to suppress them.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 am

Possibly, but still, I find it odd that sometimes the Zanpaktou are so different if they are manifestations of the wielders soul.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 am

Its what makes them completley interesting and a complete twist. Remember when Soi Fon was younger when Yoruichi was a captain? She was energetic and hyper most of the time. That is what her bankai could symbolize, how she used to be or something. I don't know. Your bringing up good points about the bankais and stuff.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:34 am

Since we are on the subject of bankais, what do you think is ukitakes and shunshuis?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 am

Ukitake must have something to do with the whole creation thing. Subject: Sogyo no Kotowari. The twin zanpakto spirit. They had some kind of fan that when they held it together, they created two razor sharp fans. It may have something to do with that. However, with Shunsuis, I don't know. I didn't notice anything about his that could be his bankai. Unless there will be two of him. Lol, two shunsuis....run ladies!
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Oh jeez.. Two Shunshui's imagine playing tag with them?! That would be insanity incarnate. But I highly doubt Ukitake's will be creation personally. I think it will be more like he can transmit bodily damage to others by stabbing them. Like he nearly looses an arm, stabs himself and someone else, and the damage is transferred to the other person and he is healed xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:43 pm