Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Sanba Yukimura
Suzaku Yukimura
6 posters

Vizard Hide Out (For RP Mission)

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Vizard Hide Out (For RP Mission) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Hide Out (For RP Mission)

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 am

"I can't stay here" He said to himself. He slowly got up from the small bed and walked outside. He felt a very similar spiritual pressure to his old zanpakto. He decided that he had to take care of this threat and shunpod to the rukongai district.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Vizard Hide Out (For RP Mission) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Hide Out (For RP Mission)

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 am

* Hell Butterfly *

Sasuke has left the HQ to fight a 'familiar' foe that has appeared in Rukongai. You may know him as Tempest. He may need help due to still being wounded.
    Suzaku Yukimura
    Suzaku Yukimura
    Soul

BD-cash : 6612

Post by Suzaku Yukimura Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 am

*weakened by blocking the cero from him and Panda, Mitsukai, staggers back beside panda and looks up at her*

"I may not be able to overcome the instinct to kill and I may not be your actual blade, but I feel what it feels, and that is that I can't allow someone else to kill you."

*turning mitsukai heads for the exit of the hideout*

"I can't stay here any longer. If i do, i will not be able to control the hollow half of my being. Farewell Panda; and try not to despise me too much..."

*with those words, Mitsukai using her remaining strength to quickly rush out of the Vizard hideout and make an escape back to the first*
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks NAchos that you help us xD
    / That idiot Sasuke ... thout for herslef. She looked like Sasuke leaved the Vizard HIde Out. Then finally she can take a breath.
    Listening Mitsukai´s words she starts smiling /
    I believe that oneday you will be able to control the hollow half :).
    See you later kitty xD / She was very happy that she needn´t kill anybody ... then she slowly leaves to her HQ/
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:48 am

*a hell Butterfly floats in with a message from Haji*

"The time has come to launch our main assault on the temple itself. For all of those who can lend their help and support, please join up with me at the following point: Coordinates are as follows:

Main Force Assault

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:50 pm