Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

What's Your Favourite Arc?

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156853

What's Your Favourite Arc? Empty What's Your Favourite Arc?

Post by Kambly Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

What's your favourite arc?

Personally, my favourite was the SS arc because really, that's the only arc that stands out in my head. Aizen was the epitome of sexy and badass, Byakuya vs. Ichigo was epic, Renji got pwned, Yoruichi streaked and Soi Fon was reunited with her long lost lover.

What more could you ask for?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

What's Your Favourite Arc? Empty Re: What's Your Favourite Arc?

Post by cool beans Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 am

soul society was certainly bleachs golden magic age yes, so many characters getting introduced and fleshed out as well was overwhelming yet amazingly well done!

Im going to have to say I love the arrancars arrival arc personally, arrancars, vizards and an appreciation for the older generation of kick backside fathers.

the arrancar appeared to be virtually invinsible when they first appeard, ichigo got beaten to a pulp and the series got so so dark it was great!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:06 am

i have to agree with beans. when they introduced grim it was epic. i melt whenever i see him punching Ichigo to death. it rox! XD but the arrival arc rox as well, it was awesome i have to say cuz you didnt know much about everyone
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

definatly, i quite enjoyed hueco mundo invasion too, particually when soul society turn up to help out, i was like aaah kenpachi rules! XD

turn back pendulum was fantastic but too short :(

karakura town fight has been alright, i dunno though just havent been feeling it though thats the problem oh well maybe when i look back over it when its done ill see it in a different light,

dont really like the anime filler arcs though, bounts was alrightish, amagai just bleh this new ones alright so far, just seemed to happen out of nowhere though... i wish they would try and keep it in timeline like before they all went to hueco mundo or something like that..>_<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:17 am