Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop

The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop Empty The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 pm

The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop 8thDivision

Welcome to the Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop

In the shop, we offer 4 services, which are:

[500 BD]Request a Zanpaktou to be made for you, just give us some details and we will do the rest

[150 BD]Have your zanpaktou repaired, had a tough spar? your zanpaktou get a little damaged? come get it repaired

[N/A]Looking for a spar partner? Just ask and maybe someone will accept

[200 BD]Want your zanpaktou drawn? Just ask and we'll draw it

Our current blacksmiths are:

Head Blacksmith: ChickenBoy
    Repair Blacksmith: Ren Ren

This is the list of services and who can fufill them:
    Zanpaktou Requests

>ChickenBoy

Repairs
    >ChickenBoy
    >Ren Ren

Visuals
    >ChickenBoy [Warning: ChickenBoy is no good at drawing blades so dont expect anything amazing]
    >Ren Ren

Spars
    >ChickenBoy
    >Ren Ren
    >Anyone who visits the shop can accept too

Shop Rules:
    No spamming
    No cursing
    No being offencive to anyone, especially someone taking your request
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6840

The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop Empty Re: The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 am

*Raidyn shunpoes in*
    Aaaah this is exactly how i wanted, very nice job
    *Raidyn jumps behind counter*
    Mamma you wanted me to change yours around right?

The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop Empty Re: The Official Zanpaktou Request/Visual Shop

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:03 am

*ren smiles at her prince*
    yes hun... mamma needs some tweekin on her bankai..

Bankai Release Phrase: Oni Kyousei Kigi Kyuuketsuki

Bankai Release Form: In Bankai, the sword becomes nothing but gold dust, which hovers around the user. She still holds the Shikai in hand while the sword turns in to dust.
    Gold dust looks like this
    Spoiler:

Bankai Ability 1: The Bankai form allows the user to infect their enemies much easier. But, it also causes additional negative effects on the enemy. Including the fear ability.

Bankai Ability 2: While infected, an enemy cannot move, they are locked in the illusion

Bankai Ability 3: While infected, an enemy can be controlled by the user of the sword.
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

*Checks blade*
    Aaaah I see...hmmm...I know, ill get right on that
    *Raidyn takes the blade and shunpoes to the anvils*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:10 am

*ren smiles and sits on the couch and grabs her cup of blood*
    Spoiler:

ahh.. well to wait for my son..
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:14 am

*After a few minutes Raidyn appears from the back of the shop*
    aaaah, I think i fixed up your abilities nicely, I hope you enjoy using them
    *Raidyn takes some cloth off the blade*
    Here it is...
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:25 am

*ren looks at Raidyn and the blade.. and smiles*

Raidyn.. you did wonderfull.. mamma loves it

*grabs the blade and passes her hand threw it*

ahh.. it feels great....

*looks at Raidyn and smiles*

how much does mamma owe you ... for this fine work son
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 am

*Raidyn scratches his head*
    Hmmm I havent set a price for tweaks so ill base it on how hard it was...well, your zanpaktou matches my thought wave length so well, it wasnt very hard at all...so about 50BD is all[this is a future not to all cutstomers as well, I do accept tweaks]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:33 am

*smiles and nods*

Otay.. 50BD Mamma shall give you..

*ren hands over to Raidyn 50bd and give him hug*

thank you son
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 am

Some things I forgot to mention:
    This is an application form for a customer
    Spoiler:

And this is a Blacksmith Application
    Spoiler:

thats it ^^ sorry if not posting this confused anyone

Also, all blacksmiths, upadate the waiting list each time you accept a request

Last edited by ChickenBoy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed something out)
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11228

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Ahhhhh..

Looks so cool!

Is it animated blades or just.. non-animated ones?

Oh.. And yachiru's spirit power probably looks like:

Spoiler:

So I don't know what her zanpakuto looks like.. If only she just fights instead of biting people!
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Aaah, if your talking about the visual on blades, they would be hand drawn, but like i put next to myself on visual list, im not too good at drawing blades, but i do make them up, ill post one of my examples and you guys can rate and criticize it how you wish. This is one I used to apply as a blacksmith in BA:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by ChickenBoy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Putting in example [ redone ])
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Okies ^^

So no animated ones? If you can do animated ones, you could probably charge ALOT.

I can do animated ones, but i would need high quality pictures to start with.. Soo..
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Hhmmmm...well...if you can do animated ones...if a visual is requested ill draw it and post and just see what you can do...but do you want to be an official blacksmith or just freelancing? [if your official you get cake]
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 pm

LOL..

I already am rich enough >.<

I am the richest on this forum so far, so i guess i'll see when I can do it >.<

I'll charge high though..

I am known to overcharge all the time..

Just check out my Black market at the mall... lol..

The prices are.. WOAH.. lol
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Yeah, i saw when i get enough money im gonna buy some vampire stuff... well, im off to think up what yachiru's released zanpaktou would look like...
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 pm

I don't know? All clues point to some evil cat like thing? XD

And I will be constantly adding things to the black market.. So save up XD
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Yeah...i want here shikai/bankai to be demon like lol, well, obviously she will have a speed type zanpaktou...so...im not sure...i might decide to choose duel wield...maybe...

Waiting list:
    ChickenBoy Request-ChickenBoy
    Spoiler:

EDIT: what i also forgot to mention is we also do arrancar zanpaktous in [names in japanese or spanish, please tell us which you would prefer] heres my arrancar's zanpaktou:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by ChickenBoy on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating waiting list)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 am

tehee.. his is so much fun.. FWI...

Ren Ren is available to do any Ararncar translation.. since ya know.. I am.. Latin.. Spanish.. hehe
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6859

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Nice job! I think this shop has a great concept!

I do think awareness needs to be raised for such a great service. Because not everyone is good at Photoshop like June *ahem* and Chickenboy here (eg. I suck at Photoshop.). Then perhaps, less people will get a msg from June that fairly shouts, 'OI, what does your zanpakutou look like!' and thereafter, Zanpakutou does not speak to them anymore.

*wonders if seraphim/June will allow advertising of this service in the Zanpakutou registration office*

*added a link from the office here anyway*
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Hey..

I don't shout..

*blinks innnocently*

I only roar ^^

With my kawaii little kitty spirit ^^
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:13 am

gevicra wrote:Nice job! I think this shop has a great concept!

I do think awareness needs to be raised for such a great service. Because not everyone is good at Photoshop like June *ahem* and Chickenboy here (eg. I suck at Photoshop.). Then perhaps, less people will get a msg from June that fairly shouts, 'OI, what does your zanpakutou look like!' and thereafter, Zanpakutou does not speak to them anymore.

*wonders if seraphim/June will allow advertising of this service in the Zanpakutou registration office*

*added a link from the office here anyway*
    Thanks for the compliment there, but ya got one thing wrong I'm no good at photoshop hehe, I'd be creating, sparring, repairing and if you can call my blades a picture, drawing, but It would be nice if we could advertise in zanpaktou registration...we're getting on our way now...we have spanish translations [thanks to Ren-Ren]...and I can do some japanese [thank you online dictionary soooo much lol]
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Haha! Online dictionary?

So you understand this right? : "Anata Hidoine baka! Shinde Kudasai! ^^ "
    *said with a big smile*

[note: it is not directed to anyone in particular.. except to gevicra.. sometimes.. and maybe ruru.. and maybe sometimes renren.. LOL. But it's just one of my fav jap phrases ^^]
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6859

Post by gevicra Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 am

Oi oi, June. That's romanji. Online dictionaries wouldn't translate those, I believe; they should only translate kanji, right? I haven't used online dictionaries to translate japanese before. Haven't seen the need to because most of the time, I can guess its meanings from its similarities with Chinese characters.

Ha, June, I think my traditional Chinese is better than yours now! Because I do translations, I still read Chinese characters on a regular basis. ^^ So don't you dare think you can get away with trying to call me baka... that much I can understand. And you always try to go around murdering people, so you don't have to go around asking them to die; you do it for them already (ok, this I THINK shinde means die).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:09 pm