Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Baka Yukimura
Loli Gaga
6 posters

[8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

[8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy Empty [8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

8th Division Recruit Mission : Dorm Frenzy

[8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy Astrea_Hill

Ah yes, it was a fine day for all the new recruits of the 8th division who just settled in there dormitories.

There was nothing particularly strange that day, only the 8th Division Vice captain barged on in on them bringing sake and getting her self drunk forcing them to do so, in the mature most manner, by drinking it her self if they refused to.

She all of the suddenly went berserk and unleashed great reiatsu and chased them around the dormitories till she passed out having have slipped hitting her head, falling asleep.

All the seated officers and the captain were away, and the Vice captain passed out while all of the sudden a loud roar sounded the entire division, making it feel heavier.

A garganta appeared as a menos slowly stepped out, causing mild shakes and ground shattering when ever it takes step.

Spoiler:

Now its all up to the new recruits to either kill it or drive it away.

Rules:

Post in RP format
    Please don’t spam this area
    Use OOC’s when you need to say something out of character
    This is an 8th Division Recruits Mission only, so please, if you want missions, go talk to your superior

Best of Luck

Sagashiro Ruka
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

[8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy Empty Re: [8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 pm

*Nachos looks up at the menos* uhhhhhh.....Guys I think we have a lil' bit,
    of a problem here,*he grabs his sword(which he's still makingXD) and heads outside,
    To do the best he can with a sealed sword*

ooc:we're recruits, but do we know shikai yet or kido? Wat can and can't we use?
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

[8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy Empty Re: [8th Division Recruit Mission] Dorm Frenzy

Post by Nance Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Nance was just admiring the view from the rooftop when she suddenly saw a Menos arrive.

"Oh my bleep."

She ran downstairs panicking, and looked for everyone but she only saw her passed out Vice Captain.

"This is not good.." She says as she grabbed her sword and decides to head outside. There, she saw Nachos who is about to fight the menos singlehandedly.xD

"Nachoooos!! We needz a plan.."

ooc: same Q's as nachos XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 am

The menos was sniffing around searching for the large reiatsu serge that it just sensed and walked towards that scent (walks towards ruru maybe)

it took one huge step almost stepping over the shinigami's it just ignored, the ground separated into two because of the massive impact from the step.

Spoiler:

OOC: Hmm, you can use Kido i guess 1-40 ^^
    and no shikai yet(means no bankai too), but the rest is all available.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm

*Nachos jumps onto the nearest rooftop and yells* Bakudo 37, Suspending Star!! *a web of reiatsu forms in front of the menos halting its movement* He then shunpos in front of the menos* Hado 4, Byakurai! *he shoots a bolt of lightining at the menos's head, It's then that he notices Rezzy running after him*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

As the Menos took a huge step, Nance shunpoed to the side and is now separated with Nachos.

"Hey, Nachos! It doesn't look like it knows we exist" She grumbled.

Nance jumped to the rooftop where Nachos is and immediately released a hado after she saw him use bakudo.

"Hado #33, Sokatsui!" She chanted as she stretches her right arm/hand and aims at the Menos. A large burst of spiritual energy is fired at the Menos' head.

OOC: Ruru-sama do we have a kido list somewhere here? xD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Getting hit by several low reatsu kido shots from the 2 shinigamis the meonos now acknowledges, it took another step and tripped over the Bakudo the other shinigami casted.

The menos fell over causing an even greater impact destroying several buildings around the area.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:30 am

*nachos shunpos over to the downed menos, and bonks it on the headXD*
    Dammit!! I only cracked it, *he then shunpos over to rezzy* well any ideas?
    G-Dragon
    G-Dragon
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6806

Post by G-Dragon Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

*senses a strong leak of reiatsu which causes Kevin to quickly shunpo to the area~
    "Holy banana caeks! That thing is huge!!" D:

~He says as he stares open-mouthed at the menos directly standing infront of him~
    "Prepare to die you pointy-nose fiend!!!"

~Kevin grabs the hilt of the zanpakuto and unshealths it as he leaps towards the pointy nose and attempts a vertical slash from down to up to try and cut its nose off~
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:11 am

The hollow barely felt the bonk on the head but what caught its attention was a shinigami who appeared out of no where scratching its nose a little.

The menos groaned as it stood up and went berserk stomping on the ground repetedly destroying several structures around it with hands/ spiked sides(?)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 am

*Nachos watches as it shrugs off kevin's attack* It's about time u got here!*They watch the menos stand up, then he takes his jet black sword and holds it in front of him, he closes his eyes and concentrates, his sword starts to glow and a black flame surrounds it, he shunpos above the menos and swings down slicing down it's face, hoping this does more damage*

ooc: what I did wasn't shikai it's just an ability my sword has, I hope that isn't god moding.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 am

ooc: Actually that would be considered god-modding Nachos. Remember as recruits all shinigami have nothing but sealed zanpakuto [with no abilities] basically "asauchi's" or however that is pronounced. Let this serve as a slight warning for now, do it again and you will be given an actual warning -

"How goes their training Nanao-chan? Ah! I see Menos, ganbatte to you all and do your very best alright. I eagerly await the conclusion and results of all of your trials, I guess this works as well"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 am

*The flame on his sword vanishes before he's able to hit the menos* Damnit!!
    *He then puts his hands in front of him and shouts* HADO 33 SHAKKA HOU!! *a flaming red ball of energy shoots out, aimed at the menos's face*
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6727

Post by Tsukishiro Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Tsuki was casually walking towards the dormitory, carrying a box of sake bottles which she just sneaked out from the HQ, when she saw a menos being attacked by her fellow recruits.

"Ack! They started the party without me!"

She put down the box beside a Sakura tree, covered it with the fallen petals, and then she rushed towards the menos to help her friends. She started making the symbol for a Geki using her right hand while she runs.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

She stopped 3 feet away from the menos and then released the bakudou towards it.

"Bakudou #9! Geki!"

She kept her presence to a minimum as she waited for the red light to engulf the menos. She was grateful that she can greatly focus on the binding spell since Nancey, Nachos and Kevin were there, keeping the menos busy.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 am

ooc: Where is my vice-captain? I am going to be making a kidou tome for you all to take example from. For instance haha Tsuki not even a recruit is allowed even a #9 bakudo and Nachos [sending you your 2nd warning now]~

Tsuki - 1st warning [verbal] don't do that again please

You all have a few more days to finish this mission, then either myself or my vice-captain are going to grade your overall performance. You all have been seated for the most part but keep in mind that decisions can be overturned if effort is not continuously shown.

This thread will be closed in 3 days [starting from now]

Thank you!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 am

Distracted by the kido that hit its head the menos groaned as it found its self unable to move.

Moments later it opened its mouth preparing to fire a cero at them.

Spoiler:

OOC: taichou, since you did not set rules for up to what kido they can use, i set them up to 40 so its kinda my bad, sorry,
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 am

*Nachos lands on the menos's head as it prepares to fire the cero* Crap this isn't good! *he shunpos off to where rezzy and tsuki are* Get back it's gonna fire a cero!!!

ooc: No offense Taichou, but u can't slap warnings on us for stuff we didn't know, ruru said kido 1-40 and both me and tsuki never went above 40.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 am

ooc: none taken Nachos *recinding your 2nd warning* my bad, forgot those pre-set limits my vicey set lol.

Okay and we're all a happy family again!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 am

ooc:Thanx Taichou! I hope I didn't sound rude or anything, at least ur not like a BA mod who would've kept the warning even though it was wrong, so thanx for being a real and fair "supermod".
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 pm

*Seeing the menos about to fire a cero at them, she turned quickly to Nachos who just shunpoed next to her.*
    "Maybe if we combine our kido, we can make a shield strong enough?" *She asked quickly*
    "well here goes.. gulp"
    *Nance held her zanpakuto straight up, just about her chest level, then pushes the palm of her other hand at the blade of her sword.*
    "Bakudo #39!!! Enkosen!!"
    *A shield made of condensed reiatsu is materialized.*

ooc: I do not how strong a cero is >.> (stupid me) and we can still use 1-40 right? @.@
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 pm

*nachos agreed with what rezzy said, and held his own sword up, doing the same as rezzy* Bakudo #39! Enkosen! *a shield of reiatsu shoots out from his sword and joins rezzy's* I hope this works, Tsuki! ur turn!

ooc: I'm guessing the cero is probably not even as strong as Lilinette's, they all vary, at least we're not getting hit with Ulqui's black cero.XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 am

Seeing as the shinigamis formed a little shield to protect them selves, it aimed directly at them and fired away.

Spoiler:

The blast would’ve caused catastrophic effects, it was blood red and color and would’ve destroyed anything blocking its way.

OOC: good job ^^ but where are the others? but do remember that even if this is just a weak cero, and not as great as the arrancars.... you are.. mere recruits
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6727

Post by Tsukishiro Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 am

"Whaaat? My turn? Don't you see I'm trying to supress its movements here?"

Tsuki yelled back at Nachos as she continued to focus on her Geki. Seeing the Menos can still fire a cero, she realized her Geki isn't that effective.

Its size is too big for moi..

Stubborn as she is, she didn't release the Geki and continued to waste her reiatsu trying to make it as effective and yelled again to her comrades

"C'mon guys! Attack it! It won't be able to move..At least not as fast as it normally can! Go go GO!"

OOC: Me ish back! Gomen for the absence and thank you for the promotion! ^^ Btw, Taichou..Me assumes my verbal warning ish taken off as well..Hehe..:3
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:36 am

*coming out of the wreckage the cero made, he heard tsuki yelling at him* grrrrr fine! *nachos shunpos off the buildings up to eye level with the menos* Hadou 4! Byakurai! *A bolt of lightining shoots out from his hands, aimed straight at the meno's eye*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 am

surprisingly the attacks of the shinigami finally took affect on it as it stepped back a little trying to hide back in the garganta from where it came out from

~OOC: sorry for the uber late rep, i hate playing veggie menos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:44 am