Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
6 posters

Taicho and Fuku-Taicho's Office

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Taicho and Fuku-Taicho's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Taicho and Fuku-Taicho's Office

Post by Dark Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 am

*Walks into the office.* Wanted to see what this was about and to meet my Vice captain also to request my mask training.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Taicho and Fuku-Taicho's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Taicho and Fuku-Taicho's Office

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

*Sanba walks into the office and looks around*

Wow, this is my new office. Hmmm better get things set up.

*Walks to his desk and offloads a bunch of papers*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7139

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Hey Sanba! Congrats!

There would be a sudden gust of wind followed by arms wrapped around Sanba, pulling him into a tight hug. Dessi was beaming with joy.

This is so great, you've moved up so fast in such a short period of time. Vice Captain! Thats amazing.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Thanks Dessi, i'm glad to have gotten to this point, and it's always good to have someone support me.

*Glad to see Dessi, he held her tight and then turned to fix his desk up*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

I'll always be there for you, Sanba. Just as we all are right behind you. Ken made a great choice making you his VC. So, need any help oh my great vice captain?

She smirked and chuckled slightly, leaning her hip against his desk. She had always wanted to be Ken's VC, but Sanba showed more efforts, therefore she held no regrets. That just meant she would have to keep him on his toes. Heh.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Well, actually I think that I don't have much to do at the moment, but things won't always be that way..........
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 am

Things will pick up, and you'll have so much to do. But I know you'll handle anything that comes at you. Well if you don't need a hand I'll leave you be. And again, congratulations, love.

She lingered for a moment longer, arms crossed over her chest, staring at the door. Sighing softly she pushed herself off the desk, reaching out to lightly stroke her fingers against his arm before she headed out.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 am

*Sanba watched as Dessi began to walk out the door, he then ran to her and gave her a short kiss*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 am

Once more she was caught off guard, flailing for a moment before blushing heavily. Looking up at Sanba with a flat stare before she sighed and smiled tenderly. Wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

I hope you don't regret me.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 am

hey congratulations on the new rank sanba!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 am

Thanks Wonder, hope I do a good job in this role!
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am

Congrads Saba even though you became this before I came so I'm late lol so yea I know you'll do a great job.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks Dark, I think you're going to move up the ranks quickly as well
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 am

hopefully I will lol as so will everyone else they all deserve it. I'm reAlly glad the vizards were open again.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 am

Dark wrote:hopefully I will lol as so will everyone else they all deserve it. I'm reAlly glad the vizards were open again.

Yea I'm glad Ruru gave me the chance to open this clan up. And I'm very glad with the members we have. This cal has so much potential to be great and I know we will not only be great, but we will prove it as well. Oh by the way, I have the mission almost ready to be posted today. I have a lot of characters to create but I am almost done. I hope this mission goes as I envision it. Because if it does then it will turn out heart-racing.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

Sounds like fun Ken, i'm excited!
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am

I'm excited too hope to get out there and fight and with eveyone here I'm sure it will turn out a sucess.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 am

Yea me too. I am going to ask the Gotei to help us as soon as I get this mission complete.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 am

Good, we are getting some help.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 am

Gotei involved, this should be interesting. Meaning this is going to be a big mission right?
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 am

Yea it is and we're going to need it. They are strong.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

Of course it well be. Anything Ken does will be amazing. If not, I'll hunt him down glomp him for you.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Like the winter war going on there's faces I haven't seen since I left can't wait *smiles*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah, this gives us the opportunity to show them up
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 am

I hope this is sm=imilar to the winter war and i hope this goes crazy lol i love when stuff go crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:43 am