Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Hinamori44
war_makes_me_happy
6 posters

Sleep, do you get enough?

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Sleep, do you get enough? Empty Sleep, do you get enough?

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:43 am

I slept for 14.5 hours the other day and was kind of astonished to see I had almost woken up at 3 PM. Prior to the other day I hadn't been sleeping well and would wake up very early in the morning howling like a hollow. Lately though my sleep cycles seem to have gotten better [if not worse in some aspects]. Sleep is important and if you don't get enough your health will pay the price for it, believe me...I know.

Get some freaking sleep you netmongers XD

How much do you get? When you dream, do you have pleasant dreams or nightmares?
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Sleep, do you get enough? Empty Re: Sleep, do you get enough?

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 am

Great thread!

I go to bed at 11 PM.../at the weekend on 1 AM/ and I wake up at 6 AM no matter if it´s weekend or normal day...

So...I get about 6 hours...plus...I´M NOT TIRED! really...it´s weird...I cat sleep for too long...neither during weekends! I just wake up and...the end...:D...I can´t continue...it´s weird XD

Gaah and my dreams,,,my psycho dreams XD I often kill someone in my dreams,,,/fights, battles,,,count me in -_-/ or I fall from some HIGH place,,,and...then...water appears almost in every dream...I´m under water,,,can´t see anything,,,and I breath under water,,,I´m scared,,,and I can´t move...or so...-_-
    But I have some REALLY awesome dreams...but...it´s...top secret XD *blushes*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 am

hmmm, yeah i guess i can say i get enought sleep..

i sleep bout 5-7 in the mornin and wake up maybe 12 cause of the hot angry weather ><

and they all think i'm over sleeping ><

BLAH
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:59 am

Nope. I used to have lots of sleep back when I was in high school.
    But in college... bleck... I sleep at around 2am-6am and wake up at 6am-8am. Professors really want to kill their students.
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 am

Good thread! good job
    So I most often go to bed about 12 or 1 am and get up about 6 am...on weekends I mostly go to bed later so about 2 or 3 am sometimes 4 or 5 am...hmm rarely about 6 am and mostly get up about 9 am, rarely 11 am (that's if I haven't course otherwise I get up at 6 am again)...hmm weekends are exhausting :sleep:

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:59 am

Hinamori44 wrote:Great thread!

I go to bed at 11 PM.../at the weekend on 1 AM/ and I wake up at 6 AM no matter if it´s weekend or normal day...

So...I get about 6 hours...plus...I´M NOT TIRED! really...it´s weird...I cat sleep for too long...neither during weekends! I just wake up and...the end...:D...I can´t continue...it´s weird XD

Gaah and my dreams,,,my psycho dreams XD I often kill someone in my dreams,,,/fights, battles,,,count me in -_-/ or I fall from some HIGH place,,,and...then...water appears almost in every dream...I´m under water,,,can´t see anything,,,and I breath under water,,,I´m scared,,,and I can´t move...or so...-_-
    But I have some REALLY awesome dreams...but...it´s...top secret XD *blushes*

You have really awesome dreaming life huh...my dreams are like, 10 seconds long, 10 seconds of me feeling that I'm finally dreaming and then...the radio starts...that ticks me off, 5 hrs of sleep a day without even a way to dream :(
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Post by JennyReika Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 am

I dont think I can ever get enough sleep. No matter how much I sleep or dont sleep, I dont know, its odd.

I always hurt when I sleep so I cant really enjoy it anymore.

The last time I had a good sleep was whenever they gave me Dilaudid when I had galbladder problems. It was the last time I had great sleep, it takes away all your pain and is the best Euphoria you could ever imagine.

Everything in your body relaxes, and NOTHING hurts. You literally can feel NO PAIN. Its the most amazing thing ever.

***Disclaimer***

I am in no way condoning the use of medication, especially pain killers.

They are very addictive, and in a way, I understand how it happens, but I am smart enough, as I would hope all of you are as well, to realize that pain killer are addictive and by taking too many you can ruin your liver, as well as your stomach lining.

If there we no consequences to taking Dilaudid, you can bet I would probably keep myself in a stash of them...

But I am smart, and therefore I do not.

But, if you ever go to a hospital, and you are in EXTREME pain, and they hook you up to an IV... if they ask you what pain killer to administer, I would tell them Dilaudid...

This is why...

There are not a ton of side effects from Dilaudid. It is actually a bit more safe than Morphine, and in my opinion, it works better, and faster.

As soon as it is administered through the IV, you feel a bit of muscle pain in your upper body, and I taste a metal taste in my mouth for a few seconds, but not everybody does. Then all of a sudden, within a minute or so... you feel warm all over, and pretty soon you are in a complete Euphoria and nothing hurts.

It is a great feeling, and literally... made me cry from happiness when I was getting my galbladder pains very severely... This is a pain that Morphine could not take away, no matter the dose... and just 2mg of Dilaudid did the trick.

I hope that maybe that can help someone in the future if ever faced with a choice in the Emergency Room between Morphine, Dilaudid, & a few other pain killers. (Trust me, I've had enough with all my galbladder problems and pinched nerves).

Just a little advice... and youll sleep like a baby for 3 days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:44 pm