Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Champola
Nance
Loli Gaga
7 posters

current shows/dvd/drama you are watching?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

current shows/dvd/drama you are watching? Empty current shows/dvd/drama you are watching?

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 pm

its too obvious right?

anyway, current show i'm watching witch i just finished was a Taiwanese Drama Called "fated to love you"

I just found it incredibly unrealistic, like in a it happens to anyone except you kind of way.

Samantha Who, i just love it, it lemons hilarious.

Queerasfolk
    ZOMG, i'm so gay and i dont even like boys, wait doesnt make sense, aint that a katy song, anywho, i just love seeing boys kiss boys, its how it should be (completely my opinion)i'm on season 3 on this i think

Nip/tuck
    i cant wait to get to episode 4 >< i stoped on episode 4 watching it with my friends, i wanna watch it with them so i didnt go on

ok thats pretty much it, i 'll go chat about the rest of my telly/dvd drama watching life when i get the chance too.

tata

current shows/dvd/drama you are watching? Empty Re: current shows/dvd/drama you are watching?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

We watch 24 and Jack Bauer at The Palace of Wisdom 8)

I'm awaiting ep 13 of the 7th season now :D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

current shows/dvd/drama you are watching? Empty Re: current shows/dvd/drama you are watching?

Post by Nance Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Can't watch current shows at the moment. We don't have television anymore. haha we got robbed. XD

Heroes: Currently updating myself with its latest season. and wow. The story is sooo f***** up. Deym. I miss Elle.

Grey's Anatomy: Season 3-4

Chuck: Season 2

Seigi no Mikata: Jdrama.. manga adaptation. Lots of changes from the manga and it's better XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 pm

ZOMFG oh yeah you did get robbed, well i think i'll watch one tree hill season 6 or is it 7.. dunno, but soon, else ima die of anticipation.

i miss peyton...

i love her, like seriously.

if she is real... in RL...

i would be the crazy stalker @>@
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah T^T

waaah. I miss One Tree Hill. I haven't finished watching season 5.

I like Peyton too but I don't like that she still thinks that Lucas is for her. lol. Aren't all girls like that XD

My fave is Brooke..I loveeeee Brooke. So hot! I love her voice..it's so sexy.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

ZOMG, mee too, but then i realized she looked like my RL bestfriend (which has a long lesbo story behind it but thats that), so i had to think twice before really thinking what i think i dont know (what?)

But yeah, i love sofia bush, we even have the same name, like my bestfriend (with long lesbo story)
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

LOL. You are destined to have that name. XD

Oh wait. I forgot to include Gossip Girl.. gotta love Blair.. your lovely mod
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm

ZOMFG! yeah gossip girl, i wanna burn serena, i love Blair too.

she is kinda like sophia bush too in a way, gaa they all look a like @>@
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

They are very similar! Name starts with B.. They both have this biznitchy attitude, and they're both hawt.

Waahhaha I'm watching this manga adaptation called "Bloody Monday" and wooow.. it's awesomeeeee!!
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7280

Post by Champola Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Currently watching Blood+ and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion on Jack Sparrow DVD :P

Both animes are great so far~
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16940

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:29 am

i've been watching Heroes loving the Sylar back story now going to kill everyone thing.
    Numbers is a regualar wekkly thing for me, still have no idea if its season 3 or 4 though.
    New show that was on BBC three called Being Human, good first 6 episodes, strong character to build from for next season
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 am

I watch the show House most of the time its on. Plus, Im a fan of CSI and CSI New York.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 am

I don't watch television anymore because I used to watch like 15 hours a day. When I did have cable I was trying to watch shows like House and Fringe because they were my favorites at the time, as well as the CSI's, like Roan. Right now I am watching various movies I haven't seen, I like anything with Clive Owen.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Clive owen FTW.

now im on a Hugh Jackman marathon. wish me luck!!

-does the luck-less dance-
    Kio
    Kio
    Soul

BD-cash : 6903

Post by Kio Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:23 am

I have a Season of That 70's Show going on right now...
    (that all i usually watch, that or House)
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 am

I have watched:

Seasons 2-4 of Doctor Who because it rocks out loud XD
    Season 1 of Heroes, since I don't have cable and I wanna cry T_T [good stuff this]
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm

I have watched the latest episodes of Chuck.
    Yvonne Strahovski is deym hawt!!!!!
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16940

Post by Marcus Cole Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 am

been watching a bit of x men cartoon as a bit of a lead upto the new film,
    watching heroes as always (darn awsome)
    also watching smallville last season sad when it finshes
    need to watch season two of the sarah connor chronocles, got about six eps in now have to work thurdsay nights, which sucks as i can't see it
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Watching asian dramas @.@

My Sassy girl Chun-hyang
    1 litter of tears
    Gokusen III

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:33 pm