Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ) Empty Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ)

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:23 pm

OK!

MONEY

money business is back boys and girls, and now all moderators can update cash, now listen closely mods (captains and vice captains), we had cases of reputation abuse before, don’t try doing that with the cash as well.

your current salary is listed somewhere, so don’t do something fishy, if you caught changing it, certain actions would be taken.

some not so good, so behave..

please ^^

Basic Salary System for GOTEI 13

All Divisions Must have a salary thread for all your members.

Salary is based on Division Activity and contribution

recruits
    gets a flat rate of 1k a month (must post at least 10 times in a division week , if your salary system is by weekly basis)

20th seat to 11th seat
    salary ranges from 3k to 4k
    (must be active in division maybe 20 posts in division gets 4k, with over time, or extra post they get additional BD or if the captain thinks they are deserving, then yeah, the get additional, salary can also decrease due to inactivity, no posts at all, gone with no notification yada yada)

10th-3rd seat
    salary ranges from 3k - 5k
    (must be more active than the lower seats same principles, just need to be more active)

Captains and Vice Captains
    salary ranges from 4k - 6k

Captains and Vice Captains Get a separate salary thread, there salary is equal so that if someone slacks of, its just okay the other gets a fair pay, but if both are inactive, that’s a different story

FOR NON DIVISION MEMBERS!!

click here!
    LINK

Other News

NEW ADMIN!

khia is now officially and admin.

i've been on admin holiday for a week, and she has been doing stuff for me for while i was gone, she deserves the title she now owns

lets all welcome her!!

yeah, you show em joker XD

TPD is back

Most of you are unaware of what TPD means, some of you werent even born when it was started, but some knows, so lets just get on with it.

Top poster for the day, is back!!

it means everyday BD cash for everyone.

so keep them posts up!!

1st place - 3k
    2nd place - 2k
    3rd place - 1k

results would be posted from 9pm-12am BD time, so good luck and have them cash for your self ^^

Last edited by seraphim on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6825

Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ) Empty Re: Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ)

Post by Upgrade Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Blarg iz admin >: ( Iv tried to get on as much as my schedual allows but iv been very busy XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ) Empty Re: Updates & Announcements 3/3/09 (READ)

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:12 pm

yup, but your still admin non the less XD

congratiolations JOKER!!
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6825

Post by Upgrade Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

I think we should introduce little anarchy to this forum and have a semi-spontanious pie fight. Woopy.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156854

Post by Kambly Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 pm

OH YOU~! I KNEW YOU COULD MANAGE IT SOMEDAY!!!!

-tackle glomps yeah?-

Congrats Khia! You'll do a better job than me! 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:57 am