Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

[9th Division] Sightless Lounge

Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

[9th Division] Sightless Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: [9th Division] Sightless Lounge

Post by Terminar777 Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 am

Utsuro somehow finds himself with the others not knowing how he got there, "Well... Having only three members right now isn't very... Fun..."

[9th Division] Sightless Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: [9th Division] Sightless Lounge

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 am

Ya..some traitor defected so I guess we're stuck being three..we should do some recruiting..where could we find people that love the 9th Division
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm

You should make some party XD...just kidding..huh I´d like to join....but I´m in the 1st...but well,,,,I wish you all the best and lots of ACTIVE&ATRACTIVE members....bye laters *waves and walks out*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

Post by Terminar777 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm

"We can always go through all the members that aren't in divisions sending them requests..." Watches Hinamori leave, "Ahh... Why'd she have to leave?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:55 am