Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)!

Poll

Which of the three Mottos should we have for the 1st Division?

[ 3 ]
    Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_lcap75%Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_lcap0%Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_lcap25%Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! Empty Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)!

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 am

Here they are, the Motto Suggestions for the 1st Division! Thank you to all who contributed in the discussion!

You are all required to vote for the Motto(s) that you like best from the list below (in chronological order):

• "May the flames of our souls never be extinquished" (Made by Chris)
    • "Let the flames of battle consume us all" (Made by Khia)
    • "It is our job as the royal 1st Division to keep the fires of the souls of men in line, and to slay all whose evil would burn us all." [Shorterned version of the proclomation] (Made by FA)
    • "Let our flames burn the wicked." (Made by Kagome)
    • "Let the flames of fairness burn all the unjust." [Adapted from "Let's flames of fairness burnt all badness"] (Made by Wenditi)

Thank you for voting, all! This is an important part of the 1st Division's history ^_^

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! Empty Re: Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)!

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 am

We have a 3-way tie! We now need a poll to decide which of the three to have!
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)! Empty Re: Poll Completed! Check my last post to see the Winner (and instructions)!

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:07 am

WINNING MOTTO:

"May the Flames of our Souls never be Extinquished!" as spoken by war_makes_me_happy (aka Chris ^_^).

I'd like you all to apply this as text in your signatures ^_^ style it however you want, just make sure it's in there somewhere ^_^

- POLL CLOSED -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:56 pm