Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters Empty 1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:10 am

This is the office and quarters of the 1st Division Captain. The current Captain is Jinketsu Ookami, who runs most of the Division from his desk.

1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters F_officem_b4ce990

There are two comfortable seats for those who come to see Ookami for advice, requests, deals, or even for friendly chat. The 1st Division Insignia is plastered around the room to give that royal/central feel. The view from the windows is stagerring - The whole of the 1st Division can be seen, as well as the beautiful and famous Mount Yamamoto.

Ookami smiled as he stood at the windows, his back turned to the rest of his new office.

"My, my..." Were his only words.

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters Empty Re: 1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 am

Ookami sat down in his office and opened a bottle of sake, propping his legs up on the desk. He took a swig and make a growl as it went down.

"Woo! That's the stuff!" He said, laying back.

1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters Empty Re: 1st Division Captain's Office & Quarters

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:34 am

*Enters the office and sees the old man with his sake

"Hey old man you could at least invite your division mate to party in your new office. You doing a lone wolf party or something?"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Ookami smiled drunkenly as Cantin came in.

"Nah, not a party, just a relaxation after a jooooob well done!" He said, hiccupping. "The RPG System is ready, and it took me a long time to sort it *Hic* so I'm just having a rest before the grand unveiling!"

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:21 am

*takes a bottle of wine, opens it and puts it in Yama-jii's mouth

"Here, that will get you drunk for the night, see you later, I'm off to division duties"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Ookami could be seen in his office filling out masses of paperwork for the missions he would give to his Divisioners, and also leading the Gotei in the hunt for the witches. A busy man indeed.

"Heh, what I wouldn't give for some brandy right now," he said, scribbling away.
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Ookami could be seen at his desk scribbling away at some papers.

"Maths... revision... annoying!"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

*pops in and looks around*

Hello there what's new, Cappy?

*takes a seat and looks at his desk full of papers and books*

Hehe,,,somebody is very busy...
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 am

Ookami sighed when Momo made her comment.

"Ish. The Exam's over, I did terrible XD I got another one to do yet >_<"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Tue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm

*smiles* Was it so terrible? I believe you'll do better now, good luck.
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 am

"Yeah, I better do, or my grade's going to be absolutely terrible >_<"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:18 am